French's Dijon Mustard

by French's

#4 in Mustard

Experience the incredible character of real Chardonnay that makes French's Dijon so delicious. It's the go to gourmet mustard that adds a touch of class and creativity to your cooking and makes the average sandwich or burger become something brilliant.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Citric Acid
  • Tartaric Acid
  • Spices
  • Turmeric

How strong is the chardonnay flavor, if at all?
Is this gluten free?
What is most recommended to put this on? Is it sour or sweet?
Start your review of French's Dijon Mustard!
Product Highlights
I pretty much just use dijon mustard on my deli sandwiches and bratwurst hot dogs, so I decided to give this brand a try.in reviews
This is the mustard I use in my deviled eggs and I think it adds a nice, subtle "something" to the dish!in reviews
I don't really taste the Chardonnay flavors in this product, but it does have a great flavor overall. in reviews
Diana C.
Sylmar, CA
Can't see I'm the biggest mustard fan therefore I was reluctant to taste this but my aunt had some at her house and I decided to take advantage. It was interesting, unique not my first choice but a good twist to your everyday mustard taste. It's really good for dipping sauces.
Raquel R.
Nottingham, MD
I only eat dijon mustard and this takes ordinary dijon mustard to a whole other level.
Brittany F.
I used this in my meatloaf sauce and gave a wonder something to it. The whole family devored!
Brittany L.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite type of mustard, the flavor is amazing and taste great on sandwiches!
Aimee S.
This is a very good Dijon mustard.it is packed with so much flavor. I use it on sandwiches and also as a marinade on meats. Soooo good!
Vanessa B.
Lansdowne, PA
French's Dijon Mustard uploaded by Vanessa B.
This French’s Dijon Mustard is really good I like to marinate with that it brings so much flavor to my food. The price is fair because is a great product. Is very good dipping sauce too. I’d buy it again.
Patricia E.
I use to used for some recipes, I have to say has a very strong taste like a combination of white wine, mustard and some other condiments, but has a great taste. I mean if you like strong flavors this is your mustard.
Sherrie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
French’s Dijon mustard is a great tasting mustard. I love it on chicken sandwiches with onions. And no burger is a burger without some French’s Dijon mustard oaired with some garlic dill pickle slices. Heaven!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This is my new favorite condiment. I don't even use yellow mustard as often since I tried this. This mustard is so delicious. You get the sweetness of the honey and then the spice from the djion it's the perfect combination. I like that this brand isn't too sweet or too spicy. Its perfect on everything...burgers, hotdogs, beer brats, sandwiches, and just about everything! And it's affordable.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I love this stuff! It taste just like McDonalds hot mustard! I use it on everything! It has just enough spice in it and isn’t overly hot. I will continue to buy and recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...