BY FRENCH'S #5 in Mustard

Experience the incredible character of real Chardonnay that makes French's Dijon so delicious. It's the go to gourmet mustard that adds a touch of class and creativity to your cooking and makes the average sandwich or burger become something brilliant.

• Distilled Vinegar

• How strong is the chardonnay flavor, if at all?1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?2 Answers
  • What is most recommended to put this on? Is it sour or sw...12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I don't really taste the Chardonnay flavors in this product, but it does have a great flavor overall. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the mustard I use in my deviled eggs and I think it adds a nice, subtle "something" to the dish!" in 6 reviews
  • "I pretty much just use dijon mustard on my deli sandwiches and bratwurst hot dogs, so I decided to give this brand a try." in 6 reviews
Ashley G.
Montgomery, AL
This is a pretty good substitute for the popular fancy French brand. I use Dijon for dressings and on sandwiches but never remember to repurchase at the market. I threw a bottle of this in my prime pantry and now I'm definitely a fan! A solid Dijon at a good price point
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
This is my favorite way to take an ordinary sandwich and make it fancy. I instantly enjoy eating ordinary meals more if they include a different or more diverse flavor profile. This does exactly what I want it to ❤️
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I love love love Dijon mustard , especially French’s . French’s never fails me when it comes to mustard. It has the perfect mix of sour and slightly bitter, it’s yummy
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
My favorite dijon mustard, just the right amount of zing without being too spicy for my kids to eat. It's great on its own or adds zest to dressings and deli salads!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I use this mustard to replicate Longhorn’s house dressing. Olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and chopped green olives. I also like to use it as a vinaigrette marinade for chicken as well. The consistency is more even than other brands.
Ariana R.
East Lansing, MI
I love Dijon mustard, some brands have a weird taste but French’s have the recipe down! I highly recommend giving this a try next time you run out! I like putting this on a bagel sandwich with some cream cheese!!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I love spicy mustard French’s Dijon fits the bill perfectly . I enjoy taking old recipes and using this with hot sauce especially with bbq or wing sauce, it gives it a very tasty kick that everyone enjoys.
Mikala M.
Oklahoma
I really don’t like Dijon mustard, but when I have had this in the past I enjoyed it. It wasn’t too overpowering like most sauces like this are. This mustard goes well on a turkey sandwich with some mayo.
Cynthia C.
For the bougie on a budget, this dijon is everything! Tastes just like regular dijon but I imagine that it’s better though because of the chardonnay even though I can’t really taste it.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
You gotta like mustard... It's just a taste that's hard to explain... I love mustard, weather on a cheeseburger or when I was pregnant I had it on evvverrrthhinnnggg lol
katelyn h.
Weatherford, OK
What is most recommended to put this on? Is it sour or sweet?
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
What recipes do you use this in?
Mandy P.
Does the flavor change at all over time?
mariana h.
What are other ways you can cook with French's Dijon Mustard with Chardonnay
makayla m.
Opa Locka, FL
Is this good? What can I use this for?