French's Dijon Mustard

by French's

#4 in Mustard

Experience the incredible character of real Chardonnay that makes French's Dijon so delicious. It's the go to gourmet mustard that adds a touch of class and creativity to your cooking and makes the average sandwich or burger become something brilliant.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Citric Acid
  • Tartaric Acid
  • Spices
  • Turmeric

How strong is the chardonnay flavor, if at all?
Is this gluten free?
What is most recommended to put this on? Is it sour or sweet?
Start your review of French's Dijon Mustard!
Product Highlights
“I pretty much just use dijon mustard on my deli sandwiches and bratwurst hot dogs, so I decided to give this brand a try.” in reviews
“This is the mustard I use in my deviled eggs and I think it adds a nice, subtle "something" to the dish!” in reviews
“I don't really taste the Chardonnay flavors in this product, but it does have a great flavor overall. ” in reviews
Royalton
I love the depth of flavor this gives to a sandwich! I grew up eatting hard salami sandwiches fried like a grilled cheese with cheddar cheese had spicy mustard! Yum, the salty, sweet combo sends my tastes buds into over drive everytime! Dont knock it till you try it. I prefer another brand my mom gets at a specialty grocery store but cant for the life of me remember what it is. Only reason for the 4 star is simple. You cant beat moms original no matter how hard you try!
Roselle , IL
This is the best Dijon I know that they are other Brands out there but they are much more expensive and this has a better quality and consistency love to squeeze to bottle less messy much easier to use flavor is delicious great for sandwiches but also in the recipes and marinades again the squeeze bottle is a game changer would definitely recommend trying out this brand
Waycross, GA
This is great for any of your cooking needs or sandwiches. Goes great with cheese, I know do what, yes this mustard and cheese is just offf the chain try it. The best part is it's reasonable priced for those of  you that want to try it. I use it on and with everything and quite buying plan yellow, can't stand the yellow anymore
Twin Falls, ID
This Dijon mustard does not taste anything like the number one brand I use. This has more or a "tin-like" taste and I'm not as crazy about a squeeze bottle for this flavor of mustard. I think the plastic bottle has something to do with distorting the flavor. I prefer the one in the glass jar.
S Ozone Park, NY
Anything with alcohol i love ! Believe it or not I use this in my baked Mac and cheese and my salad dressings. It’s so creamy and dreamy and has more tang than the normal mustard. I am not a mustard fan I don’t add it to my burgers or hotdogs but more so use it to elevate my dishes.
On a daily I make my boyfriend a sandwich of some sort. This right here is something we use daily. It’s perfect with an egg sandwich in the morning or even any kind of meat sandwich. I’ve recently been using it with my grilled cheese sandwiches and boy oh boy does it add something to it. Think of it as fancy sauce hahaha it literally makes my sandwich restaurant and chef worthy.
Chicago , IL
I love making my own dressings with Dijon mustard, a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper. I also like mixing it with a bit of honey, s&p and using it on baked chicken. It adds zip and interest to something that otherwise may have been bland, and it’s pretty cost effective too.
Mount hermon, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like mustard lol. I mean I personally think this goes good on burgers. It is a different flavor than just plain yellow mustard. I personally dig it but it all kinda depends on your taste preference. As far as the brand. I love French’s. My favorite brand of condiment.
Ellicott City, MD
You can always count on a French's product to enhance the taste of your food.  The Dijon mustard adds that extra zing that makes just about anything you cook or eat taste great.  I love to have it on a Reuben sandwich.  I am drooling just thinking about it.
Mansfield
Grey Poupon has nothing on you guys in this one. I am a deli person and prefer this on my hamburgers,, cold meat sandwiches and dip for onion rings. This also goes into my Salads or when making sloppy joes and baked beans. I experiment always while cooking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...