BY FRENCH'S #5 in Mustard

Experience the incredible character of real Chardonnay that makes French's Dijon so delicious. It's the go to gourmet mustard that adds a touch of class and creativity to your cooking and makes the average sandwich or burger become something brilliant.

• Distilled Vinegar

• How strong is the chardonnay flavor, if at all?1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free?2 Answers
  • What is most recommended to put this on? Is it sour or sw...12 Answers
French's Dijon Mustard
  • "I don't really taste the Chardonnay flavors in this product, but it does have a great flavor overall. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the mustard I use in my deviled eggs and I think it adds a nice, subtle "something" to the dish!" in 6 reviews
  • "I pretty much just use dijon mustard on my deli sandwiches and bratwurst hot dogs, so I decided to give this brand a try." in 6 reviews
Ashley G.
Montgomery, AL
This is a pretty good substitute for the popular fancy French brand. I use Dijon for dressings and on sandwiches but never remember to repurchase at the market. I threw a bottle of this in my prime pantry and now I'm definitely a fan! A solid Dijon at a good price point
Kayla B.
This is my favorite mustard. I have tried others and nothing compares to this. Just the right balance of vinegar and mustard flavor, this mustard goes well with pretzels, hot dogs and any other food you want to eat mustard with. Definitely on my recommendation list!!!
Cecelia L.
Arapahoe, NE
My go to for sandwiches. Has a nice subtle heat and good flavor. Not super expensive. Pretty easy to find at any grocery store. Also really good on bratwurst. The shape of the bottle make them slightly easier to grasp for smaller hands.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I love spicy mustard French’s Dijon fits the bill perfectly . I enjoy taking old recipes and using this with hot sauce especially with bbq or wing sauce, it gives it a very tasty kick that everyone enjoys.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
This is my favorite way to take an ordinary sandwich and make it fancy. I instantly enjoy eating ordinary meals more if they include a different or more diverse flavor profile. This does exactly what I want it to ❤️
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I love this stuff! It taste just like McDonalds hot mustard! I use it on everything! It has just enough spice in it and isn’t overly hot. I will continue to buy and recommend!
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
French’s is a classic! I hated mustard as a kid but as I’ve gotten older I love the extra tang it brings to burgers, hot dogs, and other deli sandwiches. It’s easy to spread & tastes delicious!
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I love love love Dijon mustard , especially French’s . French’s never fails me when it comes to mustard. It has the perfect mix of sour and slightly bitter, it’s yummy
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I make a maple, bacon, Dijon chicken and I use this for it! It tastes so great and is the only Dijon Mustard that my entire family will eat! I love how affordable it is too!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
My favorite dijon mustard, just the right amount of zing without being too spicy for my kids to eat. It's great on its own or adds zest to dressings and deli salads!
katelyn h.
Weatherford, OK
What is most recommended to put this on? Is it sour or sweet?
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
What recipes do you use this in?
Mandy P.
Does the flavor change at all over time?
mariana h.
What are other ways you can cook with French's Dijon Mustard with Chardonnay
makayla m.
Opa Locka, FL
Is this good? What can I use this for?

back