French's Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle uploaded by Megan R.French's Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle uploaded by Lisa B.French's Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle uploaded by Theresa B.

BY FRENCH'S #33 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

FRENCH FRIED PICKLE

Amanda H.
New City, NY
I really like anything pickle related so I loved putting these on my burgers because it’s a crunch and a pickle flavor!
Lindsay B.
Very salty. Didn't really like these as a topper but used them as a snack in a pinch. I wouldn't buy these again.
Megan R.
Bradford, ON
This was a absolute treat, I literally loved it so much I was eating it straight from the bag all night. The flavors it comes in are literally INCREDIBLE and delicious, and has that crunch to it we all crave, with that sweet and salty taste that goes together even better than peanut butter and jam!!! I am inlove with how tasty these actually are!!!
Dominique B.
At the time that I received this, my Naturopath had just put me on a gluten-free diet, so I was excited to see that this could still worked with my dietary restrictions. Add a bit of crunch and extra flavour to simple meals like eggs during breakfast and salads for lunch.
Lisa B.
ottawa, ON
I got this free to try. It is the French crunchy toppers. I got both jalapeno and dill pickle to try. since I am not a fan of spicy foods I have it to my bro in law and he loved them.

I love pickles so the dill pickle one was my fave. when I first opened the box I gave one to my little toddler and she loved it. she wanted to eat them like chips. lol.

I tired it on top of a salad instead of croutons and it was a hit. #RealFlavoursHaveCrunch #Complimentary @InfluensterCanada @FrenchsCanada
Courtney T.
I received this product free for testing purposes. I wasn’t sure how this would taste on hotdogs or tacos but surprisingly it added a nice crunch and zest of flavour. They taste a bit like chips only more fried. I love these and want to get all the flavours.
Lee-Anne F.
Vancouver , BC
I really enjoyed receiving this complimentary from French’s. I added this to my egg salad sandwich and it gave it the crunch I was looking for. Great way to add texture to a dish. They are natural tasting as well, I prefer natural dill to artificial.
Parul C.
Montreal, QC
I loved the toppers!! I took them to a party and shared with friends.  We made nachos and used the pickles - so delic!! Great as a snack as well and a good conversation piece :)  I will definitely purchase.  I wish I had known about them earlier in university.
Alannah K.
They are definitely crunchy!! They add a great crunch to burgers and a good extra taste you can even crumble them up in homemade burgers (your welcome! Lol) running out soon and need to buy more! Thanks again Influenster
Nicole S.
Winnipeg, MB
I really liked these. They were full of dill pickle flavor and were super crunchy. I used these on everything from sandwiches to burgers and salads. I buy them all the time, super versatile and everyone in the family loves them.