French's Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle uploaded by Lisa B.French's Crunchy Toppers Dill Pickle uploaded by Theresa B.

BY FRENCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

FRENCH FRIED PICKLE

Buy on Walmart
Lisa B.
ottawa, ON
I got this free to try. It is the French crunchy toppers. I got both jalapeno and dill pickle to try. since I am not a fan of spicy foods I have it to my bro in law and he loved them.

I love pickles so the dill pickle one was my fave. when I first opened the box I gave one to my little toddler and she loved it. she wanted to eat them like chips. lol.

I tired it on top of a salad instead of croutons and it was a hit. #RealFlavoursHaveCrunch #Complimentary @InfluensterCanada @FrenchsCanada
Sarah J.
These are super good. I am embarrassed to admit I snack on them on their own, I haven’t tried putting them with anything yet. My kids also love them. They try and sneak them to eat. Taste just like deep fried pickles but tiny.
Florence J.
I got this in a voxbox and was too excited to wait and try it.. it’s delicious on its own and has the perfect crunch to it. The flavor is spot on and I can’t wait to try these on hotdogs and sandwiches!
Theresa B.
Medicine Hat, AB
So fresh and crunchy. Even my kids loved these. They’re good added into a meal or alone as you can see by the picture! So flavourful and soooo crunchy!