BY FRENCH'S #3 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

French's Crispy Jalapenos are new, spicy, crunchy and made with real Jalapenos. These crispy toppers add a kick to all your favorite meals. From tacos, burgers to dips and pizza, turn everyday dishes into something special.

• Jalapenño Peppers
  • Palm Oil
  • Wheat Flour
  • Salt
  • Dextrose

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle C.
I got these French's crispy Jalapenos to try in a recipe and I decided to make spicy, buttery potatoes. Needless to say, it was a hit for dinner tonight. Everyone liked them even myself whose not crazy about peppers. I would have never thought of trying these on my own but now I'm glad we did try them. We now have a new recipe on our family menu
I cut the potatoes in half then into slices, added them to bowl of already melted butter, added a little garlic, and half this container of French's Jalapenos to them, baked till done, topped with Shredded Cheddar cheese and we devoured them
Maggie M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not a product I would normally eat, or use in my cooking, as I don't normally eat dehydrated or shelf-stable food because they generally contain a lot of weird preservative type ingredients. I was surprised and impressed there were so few ingredients with these compared to their market counterparts, however, I did give these to my partner to review as I thought he might be a better fit for the product.

He was impressed with the texture of these, they are a bit like onion rings but dehydrated, and good to put a crunch on something like a salad or tacos. One thing he mentioned was that he thought they'd be a bit more spicy for being jalepeño flavor and that the flavor seemed a bit artificial.

I'm still unsure of how to utilize these in my own vegetarian cooking without compromising the crunchy texture. While these aren't something we'd normally buy I could see them being used for a casserole or other special occasion type dish. I'd like to see more marketing around what they could be used for, as I think we both could see ourselves using them.
Jennifer A.
This product is really great! I'm someone who really enjoys spicy foods and almost always have salsa made. I will say there are some recipes that are really weird to add salsa to mainly more american dishes. I think this is the perfect addition because they have a good kick of spice to add without making dishes soggy or damp like salsa or chiles en vinagre. I wanted a spicy snack one day and chose to eat them alone. Lol! I personally don't think they are overwhelmingly spicy but they do have a nice kick. They also taste like original fritos without being too salty.
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
I’m not really a jalapeño fan no matter what I have them in. Shocking, I know! (Especially since I live in Texas!) So, when I got the feast voxbox I thought I would have trouble coming up with something to put them in and actually enjoy eating it. I was pleasantly surprised that they were crispy much like the onions and that they were not too hot that I couldn’t enjoy them. I found myself snacking on them while making some meals to warm me up on our very rare colder days here in Houston. Do you enjoy jalapeños? If so, what recipes do you make with them or are wanting to try with crispy jalapenos? I’ve also made enchiladas with jalapeños before and could see myself using these in that recipe as well. Actually, very soon as I think I have all of the ingredients now!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
I overall am not a fan of jalapeño or spicy peppers in general as it effects my acid reflux. However, to give an honest review since receiving this product free in my #feastvoxbox I decided to give it s try. I sprinkled some on my cube steak and my green beans. I was pleasantly surprised. Although, I can’t say that I’ll be buying this product instead of the regular version, it was good. It didn’t overwhelm me with jalapeño taste since I just used a small enough sprinkle to get a taste and small kick on my supper.
Rebekah S.
Boulder, CO
I recieved this as part of Influenster's Feast Vox Box. I really enjoyed these fried jalepenos. This is a product I would never think to buy on my own. I decided to use them in a modified 7 layer dip. I have some left over - I'm thinking of crushing them and using them as a topper for mac and cheese or for a binder in a chorizo meatball. There are a lot of things you can do with these fried jalepenos - definitely worth a try!
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
I don’t normally eat spicy foods due to health problems, but I do like spicyness. These jalapeño chips were more spicy than I thought, so if you wanted spicy, you got spicy! However there was this smell from the container that really ruined it for me. It was reminiscent of a crayola box. Egh! You can use them for recipes if you like. I was personally turned off quicker than I could start pondering how to incorporate them in foods.
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
French's Crispy Jalapeños Lunch today was improved thanks to French's crispy jalapenos! I used them to top my BBQ pulled pork sandwich.
These are going to be a staple in my kitchen from now on! The spice level and crunch they add is just right. I also like that they are made with real jalapenos. I'm looking forward to trying these crispy jalapenos on carnitas tacos this weekend. I can't believe I didn't know these existed sooner!
*disclaimer- I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Amanda R.
We're a huge fan of French's original fried onions, so when I received these as part of my FeastVoxBox, I was super excited to try them out. I decided to use them to spice up the traditional green bean casserole for Thanksgiving and I'm glad I did! I added these with the original fried onions (about a 1:1 ratio) in order to add a little spice to the dish. Combined with the bacon bits and cheddar cheese I threw in the casserole as well, it was a huge hit! Everyone was pleasantly surprised with the added spice. Even I loved it, and I'm not a huge fan of the overly spicy. They remained nice and crispy as well. Will definitely buy and use these again in the future!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I received these in my VoxBox to try and review for free. I have to admit it is not something I would buy normally and not something that will probably get eaten a lot of in my house. However, I am planning to add them to the top of my next taco salad. They have a good flavor but they are intense in flavor and spice. I expected that to be less honestly after the frying process, but nope! It’s not!
Karen S.
What food did you eat them with?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Spicy level From 1-10 which level?
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
Hey everyone! So I received this in one of my Influenster Voxboxes and I'm wanting to use it for a Thanksgiving recipe, but I really don't know how to incorporate it. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks! 😀
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
What would you use these for?
Shelby N.
Denver, CO
Are these really spicy? I love the crisply onions because they have great flavor and these look tasty, but I'm nervous they'll be too hot. Also, what do you add them to?