BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Está mostaza es especia rica en sabor súper concentrada me encanta para hacer mis hoy dog y pollo a la mostaza
michele p.
crisfield, MD
This is one of the main ingredients I use when I make crab cakes it gives them a very good taste. I love the tangy taste it has and it is one of my fave brands
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Great tasting mustard. This is the brand I always have bought. Great for dipping finger foods in and on hotdogs.
Anh P.
Downey
I like my mustard unvarnished and simple. French's fits the bill. The bottle looks cute too (like it's a dress) to dress up my hot dogs and hamburgers. Always a good buy.
Estefany N.
Texas
This is one of the products we always have in our house! My family loves to put French's mustard on our sandwiches. We don't use any other brand! Such great flavor it adds! I can always count on it to satisfy my hunger!
Nauchelle w.
This is the brand that I always go to when I want a burst of delicious flavor tangy and sweet, can't go wrong with French's mustard
Chantelle C.
Orillia, MA
I love French's brand. I have been buying French's brand since I have been on my own. Very fair priced products with trusting quality. I love the flavours of their mustards and even the hot mustard is good! I recommend trying French's if you haven't yet!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
encantada un sabor diferente y le da un toque espectacular a las comidas... la recomiendo a ojos cerrados.. un toque a algunas preparaciones y le dará tremendo sabor.
Stacy C.
I love the perfectly balanced taste of this mustard , not to tangy or too spicy. Available everywhere and just around $3 it's very affordable.
Melina M.
Lake Mary, FL
This is one of the best mustards I have tried. I am not a big fan of mustard so that is why it did not get five stars. But I can manage this taste in small amounts. It is fairly priced and lasts a long time.
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?