French's Classic Yellow Mustard
4.86 / 5 based on 876 Reviews
French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.
French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.
- Distilled Vinegar
- #1 Grade Mustard Seed
- Natural Flavors
- Garlic Powder
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
- "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
- "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
- "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
- "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
- "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
My favorite brand of mustard. Consistent and not gritty. Really complements the food.!
I love this mustard! Literally makes everything taste better and amazing value but I don’t why, mine always goes a bit watery
Es por lejos una de las mejores mostazas, acompaña perfectamente tus comidas y les da un gusto increíble. Súper recomendada.
Pretty neutral here because it is mustard. It's basically just the same taste as a generic store brand mustard.
We love mustard. Although we’re now began we enjoy this with our tofu hot dogs. General helpings of mustard and ketchup, yum. Not too hot like English mustard and not too pricey either.
I may be a mustard snob. :) This is the brand I grew up with and the brand I always buy. Other brands I've tried before are very tangy tasting.
Greatest thing in the world helped me create a family holiday classic. only us this for it's taste. would recommend to others
This is the best mustard going. I've made a few people try it and they are always so shocked because they assume it's like English mustard! Now they love it
I love this mustard and I put mustard on my hot dogs and burgers. I usually buy it at the grocery store. I sometimes put mustard on my fries.
The Rolls Royce of mustard lol. Just a classic. Forever mixing it in my ketchup :) So delicious!
Q & A
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Do you like mustard?
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos