BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Teri B.
Burlington, ON
My go to mustard brand has been for years. Something about it just tastes better then other mustards to me. A definitely must have for sandwiches.
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
French’s Classic
Yellow Mustard is my go-to.  It’s the
only mustard I use!  It’s gluten/calorie/fat
free & is 100% Canadian!

I received French’s
Classic Yellow Mustard complimentary for testing/review purposes from HelloFlavour
& Influenster, all opinions are my own.

Elodie J.
J'aime encourager des produits canadiens, c'est la raison pour laquelle j'achète cette moutarde au détriment des autres lorsque j'ai besoin de moutarde jaune. Pour les hot-dog l'été, elle est parfaite. Sans agent de conservation, saveurs artificielles et OGM, c'est la formule parfaite!
Emilynne M.
This is the only mustard I will buy! It's my new favourite! It was just the perfect touch to add to my spicy bbq'd sausage.
Thank you Influenster!!
#HelloFlavour #BBQEssentials #complimentary @HelloFlavour.ca @InfluensterCA
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
My go to brand for mustard! Great flavour and love the fact that it is a Canadian brand! The price is also great!
Tiffany P.
St, ON
I love this mustard!! Literally the best tasting mustard I've ever had. The fact that it's made with Canadian grown mustard seeds is a huge bonus.
Erica W.
Having Canadian made products in my home is more important than ever and it’s one of the big reasons that I love French’s products. I’ve tried all kinds of mustards but my favourite by far is this one. It was an added bonus I could go pick up another bottle for free. Summer is mustard season for me. I put it on my 🌭🍔🥪🧀. @HelloFlavour.ca @InfluensterCA #HelloFlavour #BBQEssentials #Complimentary
Tasha H.
Timberlea, NS
I only recently started enjoying mustard so I don’t have a lot to compare it to! But I do love the nice flavour this adds to my sandwiches and burgers and will be repurchasing this in the future!
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
This is a classic and a staple in my household! We love the rich taste of yellow mustard, and this one is made with Canadian-grown mustard seeds. We love to buy Canadian. This mustard pair well with pretty much any meat, and I love adding it to steaks.

Helen C.
laval, QC
I usually buy store brand mustard because I thought mustard is mustard. Bou was I wrong!!! I received this product free for testing purposes and I must say the taste is perfect. This is what mustard should always taste like. I'm glad I found that out.
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?