BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
This is the only brand of mustard I will eat. It taste great on a burger, hot dog or a ham sandwich. It has just the right amount of tang and flavor! I always keep a bottle on hand for summer grilling :) The kids love it too!
April T.
French's is the only mustard I buy. I have tried a few other brands, but they don't hold a flame to French's. It is great on hot dogs, brats, chilli dogs, burgers, and so much more. Good price and great value. I keep an extra bottle on had so we never run out.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I use this on everything and for all occasions salads hot dogs bbqs bday parties definitely a good brand great taste
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
One of my favorite condiments and I love the brand so much. They have a better taste to them than most othet top mustard products. The price is affordable and I always look for French's before any other kind! It has great quality and I recommend buying it.
Stacy S.
I purchased this product because it was on sale. It was a very good mastered also like how it's affordable and easily found. I will definitely purchase this again in the future
Charolette G.
French's Classic Yellow Mustard This is a really good mustard, and I use this brand the most. I have bought other brands like the store brands that you find, but I always go back to French's. We usually use in on hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches etc. I will be a repeat buyer of this brand for sure.
Monet S.
This is a good mustard for hot dogs, polishes, or brats. Probably the only one I use because it has the perfect amount of tang. I get mine from my local grocery store.
Dany F.
No soy muy fanática de la mostaza. Solo la como de vez en cuando en los perro calientes o en las hamburguesas, de resto no me gusta acompañarlo con nada más. Puedo decir que el producto es bueno sin lugar a dudas, pero como dije no soy muy fan de esta salsa.
El producto esta a un precio accesible en cualquier supermercado.
Paola A.
Great economy with this product. Lasts almost forever in the fridge and always useful. Mustard makes a great wet base for fried food, it's especially good for frying catfish. It really helps take the fishy flavor out and add a little tanginess. Just add a few generous squirts to your batter or wash.

Also It has almost no calories and no guilt. Moving from mayo and ketchup to mustard helps cut down when really tackling all the needless calories. As always French's is the best and tastes great.
W D.
Houston , TX
My favorite brand of mustard. Consistent and not gritty. Really complements the food.!
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?