BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
This is yummy I prefer English Mustard myself but the other half loves this, I like it on burgers or on a sandwich with pastrami, pepperoni and ham, but other than that I don't use it. The bottle will last a few months ( I throw them away after 2 it's just a me thing) but you get a lot in them and for a good price (in the UK anyway)
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
My absolute favorite mustard besides honey mustard!!! I absolutely love hotdogs and this mustard goes perfect with the ketchup and shredded cheese I put on mine.. so delicious. I also enjoy their ketchup. Great brand overall.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
The best mustard you can have in your kitchen! It goes well with everything from fast food to more elaborate recipes. I like to use it to season my chicken breasts and the flavor is amazing. There's no competition to French's classic mustard.
Erin H.
Decatur, IN
French's is the best yellow mustard out there. We've tried cutting corners and bought store brand thinking, there can't be that much difference, right? WRONG! French's just tastes better. The tang is right on with the mustard flavor. The consistency is perfect, and the bottle is great. You don't ever have problems getting too much because you have to squeeze too hard causing a mustard eruption and the hole is just right for a perfect line of mustard down your hot dog. This is the only mustard we buy, because it fits all of our needs. It also goes great in recipes that call for yellow mustard.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I put mustard on/in almost everything. I love yellow mustard for the tangy flavor it provides. Great price and product!
Liliett C.
Miami
Esta mostaza me gusta el sabor siempre la uso para condimentar el pollo y la uso en el desayuno para ponerla en el pan y el jamón de pavo .
Kat D.
Cant have hotdogs and hamburgers for grilling without mustard!! Its definitely an essential!
April G.
Taylors, SC
This the only mustard I will eat! It has excellent flavor and it always give my sandwiches and side dishes a little something extra!
Jessica T.
There's all kinds of different mustards out there for all kinds of tastes, from hot to sweet to salty to stone-ground and so on and so forth, but French's makes a good classic yellow mustard that is a versatile condiment. You can use it in deviled eggs, various kinds of sandwiches, potato chips, nachos, hot-dogs, burgers, and other stuff, and is a general crowd-pleaser at barbecues and casual parties around here.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the only mustard I eat. I've tried other brands and they just can't compare.
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?