BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Erin H.
Decatur, IN
French's is the best yellow mustard out there. We've tried cutting corners and bought store brand thinking, there can't be that much difference, right? WRONG! French's just tastes better. The tang is right on with the mustard flavor. The consistency is perfect, and the bottle is great. You don't ever have problems getting too much because you have to squeeze too hard causing a mustard eruption and the hole is just right for a perfect line of mustard down your hot dog. This is the only mustard we buy, because it fits all of our needs. It also goes great in recipes that call for yellow mustard.
KENYA  .
Osseo, MN
Only mustard I use. I have tried others but this taste the best. Its not to tangy its just right its not watery.
Trisha S.
French's is the ONLY mustard as far as I'm concerned. Hold the generic crap.
sara w.
Ball Ground, GA
I love frenches mustard. It is the only brand i will even buy, i havent found any other yellow mustard that has the strong flavors you get from frenches!
Jackie S.
Utica, MI
Sunshine in a squeeze bottle! Love French's mustard. Add it to your favorite hot dog today!
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
Cannot go wrong with French's Mustard. It is the only mustard that I have ever bought. It's such an amazing mustard!
Renee L.
Windsor, On
Great mustard. The only one we use in our house. I always try to save money by buying the store brands, but this is one thing my husband wants the real stuff.
Rhiannon G.
Granite City, IL
I've tried all different kinds of mustard and nothing compares to Frenches mustard. It has the best flavor.
Maira F.
Ah! I love this mustard. I always get this for my burgers and hot dogs. It has a classic taste to it.
Tiia C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Has always been my favorite mustard ! I love that it's low in sugar & 0 calories. I also love the taste of it. Family favorite !
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?