BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Silvia C.
Renton
As someone who doesn't actually like mustard, this review is very heavily biased. I use mustard in deviled eggs and once in a while I want to have sausage with mustard. I am not sure how French's became the staple mustard, because it is really not very tasty. I would highly recommend trying yellow mustards that come in a jar and look a bit darker and creamier to compare the flavor. This mustard tastes vinegar-y almost and makes it really hard to taste anything else if you use it as a condiment.
Denise R.
I appreciate mustard much more now than I used to as a kid. Back then it was just another thing you just had to add to a burger, along with mustard and relish, but now that I'm older I can really appreciate its "spiciness" and enjoy it much better with meats and in sandwiches in general than using the tried and true method of using ketchup as a condiment for everything. It's still not my favourite condiment, but it really does work really well with food. I only wish that I didn't have to shake it to avoid a watery mess - something I rarely have a problem with when using ketchup - but that's a minor complaint. Great product, lasts long, and you only need a little to get the full flavour you need.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the classic yellow mustard everyone grew up with and that you find all over and it’s for good reason. It’s great on a burger or in recipes it’s not to strong or spicy but it colds it’s own. It’s cheap and comes in a easy to use bottle. It’s definitely the best mustard if you want you can use for anything.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
This French’s Classic Yellow Mustard is a must have item when I’m making hotdogs. All my family loves mustard so I have to make sure we never run out of it 😁. I think it has one of the very best tastes compared to other brands out there. So go buy some, make some delicious hotdogs, and I’ll be there soon 😋
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
If I'm buying mustard I always reach for French's brand!  It has great tangy, tart, but smooth flavor.  I enjoy this brand the most because it's a consistent flavor, you know it's always going to taste good, unlike off brands or store brands where you aren't sure of the flavor!
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I never liked mustard growing up I hated it. Now that I'm older for some reason I like mustard but I only like this brand. I will not eat any other brand but French's mustard it taste so good. I like dipping my pretzels in it or making it with the sandwich. It is very affordable end it taste amazing.
Heather A.
Vermont
I always spend a little extra to get French's mustard because off brands or another brand doesn't do it for my taste buds. I generally either buy this at Walmart or at Costco, never in the grocery stores because they tend to charge a lot more. I use this on anything that needs a condiment.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Seriously, is there any other kind of classic yellow mustard???? I know I cannot go wrong when I use this on burgers, hotdogs, corn dogs, sandwiches, I also use in salads like tuna, potato and macaroni. My small family of 3 goes through mustard like crazy. We love it. I always put some mustard on a sausage and tomato biscuit. French’s mustard can’t be beat!!!
Stephani G.
Clute
My # favorite condiment. I eat this on everything guys. French fries, chicken fried steaks, potatoes, biscuits, hot dogs, sandwiches, hamburgers. Probably way too much. But I find this brand is the only brand for me. Its perfect for that tang your craving.
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Yellow mustard is my favorite. You have to make sure you remember to shake it before you use but it's a good price and lasts a long time. I personally love the flavor. I use it on sandwiches and use it for dipping pretzels as well. I recommend trying it!
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?