BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Rebecca L.
Altadena , CA
Best. Mustard. Ever.
the thing is, this is the basic, everyday use, good on everything kind of mustard. this is what you want when you want "yellow mustard". I have learned throughout the years that it's not worth it to skimp out and buy the knock off brands, they just don't cut it.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
It seriously blows me away that I am the only person in my immediate family that loves mustard. Everyone else is a ketchup person. But really, Classic or I won't use it on my food. There's something about the tang it gives off that makes my meals taste 1000 x better.
Jenna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Some things you just DON'T buy generic. Yellow Mustard is one of them! Your MUSTard only buy French's like I do! It's a summertime staple for sandwiches, corndogs, burgers and more. Great tangy flavor, not too thick or thin and beautiful yellow color without artificial coloring.
Nancy B.
Owings Mills, MD
If you like yellow mustard, French's is the best. The taste is not too tart or too strong and there is no vinegar after taste. The color and consistency are just right too. It is a favorite in our house on sandwiches and soft pretzals.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Just tried it and it's pretty good and quite affordable and lasts really long. I got it from Walmart and it's really delicious on Chicken hot dogs . I'm satisfied with this product
Serina P.
Portland, OR
Not all mustard's are created equal! Frenches is the only brand I will ever buy, there is just no point in ever using a different brand, the price is reasonable and you know it will be good so why bother with something I'm unsure of?
Zulema U.
I love using mustard! Not only can you use this as a base for a healthy dressing, but I love to use it in marinades for chicken, beef and chicken. If you're trying to eat healthy but still want flavor in your foods, definitely recommend!
Sarah F.
This is the only mustard I have ever used. It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog. Best price, best quality.
Nicole H.
Suwanee, GA
Most houses have this same container somewhere in their fridge or pantry. It's just something that can be used for a lot of foods, not just hot dogs! My boyfriend made steak one day and he added a bit of mustard to it and I fell in love! It was one of the best steaks I've ever had. It gives the meat so much flavor!
Arik Z.
I seem to go thru so much mustard. I've tried others, but some have noticeable differences & I usually end up going back to French's. It can get pricier than store brands so be sure to stock up when it's on sale! I also add this to salad dressings in the summer.
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?