BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
I LOVE THIS MUSTARD-EVEN WITH FRENCH FRIES! This is the best brand ever and i like the no mess spout so you don't have to use butter knives or anything. So convenient!
Arik Z.
I seem to go thru so much mustard. I've tried others, but some have noticeable differences & I usually end up going back to French's. It can get pricier than store brands so be sure to stock up when it's on sale! I also add this to salad dressings in the summer.
Nicole H.
Atlanta, GA
Most houses have this same container somewhere in their fridge or pantry. It's just something that can be used for a lot of foods, not just hot dogs! My boyfriend made steak one day and he added a bit of mustard to it and I fell in love! It was one of the best steaks I've ever had. It gives the meat so much flavor!
Kimberly P.
Lockport, NY
You can't beat a classic. I've tried fancier mustards, but I always come back to French's. It's perfectly flavored and complements a variety of dishes. (My personal favorite for some French's, seriously, is scrambled eggs.)
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
French's Classic Yellow Mustard is the perfect mustard to go on all your hot dogs and hamburgers. It's got a great "bite" to it and is nice and thick. Never disappoints!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I am a condiment snob and can tell the difference between brands. I grew up on French's mustard and Heinz ketchup. And that is what I like. My husband recently bought some Heinz mustard and I could tell the difference. I had to go to the store and buy French's mustard. French's is the only choice for me.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I am very picky with my mustard. Most times, I'll find it too tangy or salty or strong in flavor, but French's is my favorite. It is the perfect blend! Not too sour or bitter, and I really enjoy its light taste. It is the only mustard I find myself repurchasing.
Alissa S.
Van Buren, AR
My favorite mustard by far. It tastes just how mustard should taste. It takes best on a good all beef hot dog or a sandwich. It also makes a baked ham even more amazing by using it as a rub lightly on the meat before baking. Sounds crazy but it tastes great.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is my favorite mustard ever. It reminds me of corn dogs from the fair every time I use it. The bottle is pretty big, so it lasts a long time too. If you like mustard, you need this.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
This is CLASSIC, always gotta have around the house, always see at a barbeque, etc. If you need mustard for a group, start with this stuff and then expand to more fancy flavors. This is the most basic of all mustards!
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?