Rose G.

What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?

Linda H.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
2 years, 10 months ago
I make a pasta sauce using mustard for pasta salad.
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I put mustard on my mashed potatoes along with other stuff n its yummy!!!
Carson, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Doritos or plain Lays chips with Tapatio hot sauce. :)
Carson, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Doritos or plain Lays chips with Tapatio hot sauce. :)
Seymour , TN
3 years, 9 months ago
I like to mix it with honey and dip my A&W Chicken Tenders. YUM!!!! #Gogetyousome
Seymour , TN
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Good in potatoe salad
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
Definitely Pretzles. And I love it on my ham sandwiches. Its also a good low calorie sauce for grilled chicken.