BY FRENCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

French's, Classic Yellow Flavored Mustard, 14oz Bottle (Pack of 2) (Spicy)

Kourtney L.
Dallas, TX
I like this mustard better than the original. Has a litte kick to it but its good on anything & everything.
Ashley W.
Jamestown, NY
We go thru mustard a lot especially during the summer for bbqs and these seems to be the only brand we use.
Shellamae C.
Largo
I would recommend this to my friends and family because this is really good with your favorite hotdog and devil eggs.
Lauren M.
Bradford, ON
I was honestly surprised with how good this mustard is. I bought it once just to try because I’m always putting mustard and hot sauce on everything and I’ve continued buying it repeatedly.
It’s got a great flavour to it. Not overly spicy, it’s not going to stand up to any hot sauces, but definitely worth trying!
Stephanie S.
Stratford , ON
To be completely honest I have not tried this but my husband loves it so I keep buying it. He adds it to hot dogs, sausage, and burgers. It’s got a nice kick to it but doesn’t overpower your food. Thumbs up from him!
Jennifer C.
St. John's, NL
When I was first introduced to this I didn't think I would like it. But the spicy mustard adds such a kick to everything. I love it

back