5 colors available

BY FRENCH'S

French's Classic Yellow Mustard: America's best loved mustard Fat free Gluten free No artificial flavors, colorants, dyes, or high fructose corn syrup see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Arik Z.
Arik Z.
I seem to go thru so much mustard. I've tried others, but some have noticeable differences & I usually end up going back to French's. It can get pricier than store brands so be sure to stock up when it's on sale! I also add this to salad dressings in the summer.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I have grown up with this mustard and I still use it today! I love it on hamburgers and hotdogs and especially when I make potato salad. A little goes a long way and this bottle with last quite awhile. Coupons are always in the paper so you can save even more.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
cape coral , FL
My all time favorite, ever since I was a kid! There is absolutely no substitute! No ketchup needed, just pour on the French's!
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Medley, FL
Esta mostaza es muy buena, pero el precio es realmente alto comparada con otras marcas que tambien son ricas pero no tan caras
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
French's is the best. They have easy to use bottles and the taste is so good. I use it when we smoke briskets!, gives great taste and holds the spices on the meat really well. Love.
Shaina W.
Shaina W.
Winter Park, FL
I'm not one to go crazy of mustard, but this mustard is pretty good. I only use it when I eat hotdogs. I like the honey mustard more though.
Anna L.
Anna L.
I really don't understand how some people can hate mustard. It's amazing and I always buy this specific one. It's cheap and good.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
French's classic yellow mustard is a classic in my home because this is the only brand of mustard that I buy and have been buying it for years. I like the flavor especially on a grilled piece of sausage.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I liked this mustard every since I was a kid. I like to eat this on my hotdog with ketchup and on my pretzel!!! Yum
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is always our go to for mustard. Perfect zesty, tangy taste...just like mustard should be like. Great squirt bottle and love the double pack.
Candice G.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , Ontario
How long does your mustard last ?