BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Tanya L.
I was SO happy to find this LARGE container of French's mustard. I'm so sick of those little squeeze bottles that run out before you know it. I am transferring the mustard to a glass jar, which, for me, is so much more convenient and when I get to the bottom of this jar, I can get every bit of the mustard using a scraper! SO economical and I'm loving the convenience of using a knife to spread the mustard instead of squeezing out a blob on the bread and then having to spread it. So much mustard is wasted when using those squeeze bottles - unless you cut them open and scrape out all that remains in the bottle, and that's a pain and messy. Thank you Walmart for carrying this item!!!
kim t.
Arlington, VA
French's Classic Yellow Mustard is a staple in my house. It's the brand I grew up with. You always see the yellow bottle at a barbecue or picnic and it was always French's. It's great for mixing in it with stuff like potato salad or deviled eggs. I like mixing mayonnaise and mustard together as a dipping sauce. It's so good. Even just squirting some on s hotdogs or hamburger is great. It's a good everything product. Also it taste good. Would recommend and absolutely easy to find.
Chelsea G.
There’s really no mustard that’s as classic as French’s. This has been at every family barbecue I think I’ve ever been to. It’s an excellent value for the money and the flavor is delicious. It’s been a staple in my house for many years for a reason.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I was brought up eating French’s mustard and I eat it now. I buy off brand every now and then but, it’s not the same to me. I love the taste of this mustard and I didn’t think it was necessary for Heinz to make a mustard to go with their ketchup. They worked well together and I will always buy Heinz Ketchup and French’s mustard.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I’m the only one in my house that eats French’s yellow mustard, but it’s just so good. I love the taste and is just a go to condiment at all my parties and barbecues. The only thing I dislike is that it can be really watery if you don’t shake it super well. I believe it’s less than two dollars at walmart! Other than that, it’s a great condiment.
Kayla B.
I didn’t mind so much the texture of this mustard. The part of me that bothered me and cost it two stars was the overwhelmingly sour taste to the mustard. Nothing at all like it’s mellower Dijon cousin. Other than that this product does work well with ketchup and mellows out when mixed with ketchup.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Can't go wrong with classic mustard from French's. I like that the bottle is a squeeze to dispense rather than dipping a spoon into it. It always tastes great and you can find it at pretty much every grocery store. A summertime cookout staple.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I've just started getting into mustard on my burgers & I really love this brand. It's not too overpowering, but it has a great flavor & I actually really like the nozzle is so tiny at the top. It's perfect for getting small amounts out.
Amanda F.
Love this Mustard! It’s so great for sandwiches and hotdogs! Prefer this brand for those purposes over other brands. Great price, lasts a very long time, great flavor!
Anastasiya A.
I love Frenchs Classic Yellow Mustard. It goes great with macaroni salad and mayo, or on meatloaf, or on sandwiches. Great product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!!
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?