BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I’m not a big mustard fan. It’s very bitter and has a bite to it. I’m more of a ketchup fan. My family will only buy this brand and they put it on all there hotdogs and hamburgers.
Kelsey B.
This is the only mustard I will use! I feel like with some mustards you totally can taste a weird aftertaste, but with this product you can’t! It has such a tangy flavor which just seriously compliments anything you put it on. I typically am huge into hot dogs and hamburgers!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is the best tasting plain mustard that I’ve ever had. I’m a big user of mustard and I’ve tried a large variety of brands and nothing adds up to how good this one is! It has a tangy taste and it’s very flavorful! Love using it for pretzels or sandwiches! If you haven’t tried this before, definitely give this a try! You won’t be disappointed!
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love to add a little to my recipes like my potato salad and tuna fish which gives these recipes a little added bold taste. It is tangy and adds flavor to my franks or sausages. Love the color and smoothness of this product.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This is always my go to mustard we always have to have it on hand it’s delicious and everyone loves it. It’s cheap and doesn’t expire right away I definitely recommend it especially for the summer it’s perfect!
noorhamed I.
mesquite
This is the perfect mustered for bbqs I love the taste of it this is get to pair with burgers hotdogs anything really u could buy it from Walmart or any grocery and i would buy it again and I recommend
April T.
French's is the only mustard I buy. I have tried a few other brands, but they don't hold a flame to French's. It is great on hot dogs, brats, chilli dogs, burgers, and so much more. Good price and great value. I keep an extra bottle on had so we never run out.
Megan G.
French's Classic Yellow Mustard is the only one I use. I've tried lots of others over the years, but this is the only one I buy. It's the only one I like as a condiment. I also use it in recipes.
Sherry F.
Gordon
This is by far the best mustard I have ever tried. The right amount of sour taste. I've tried a bunch of mustards, none is better.i will continue to buy this brand. My family loves this on their hot dogs.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Our go to mustard. Tastes great in dips and egg/potato salad. Perfect for deviled eggs on sandwiches and burger. Hot dogs and brats. Tastes great every time. Affordable.
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?