French's® Classic Yellow Mustard

by French's

#1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Paprika
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

What do you cook using this item?
Who else loves this??
Have anyone ever tried mustard spicy baked chicken? I have and it became my favorite so far. French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
Start your review of French's® Classic Yellow Mustard!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty ” in reviews
“Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can.” in reviews
“This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. ” in reviews
“It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog.” in reviews
“Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. ” in reviews
Omaha, NE
We use mustard to spice up certain meals simply because it’s a little healthier than ketchup. I’m not a big mustard aficionado, while my husband likes a thicker, more spicy brown mustard that is too strong for me. This French yellow mustard is a good compromise. It’s smooth and creamy and not too spicy, so it goes down easily.

It comes in a squeezy yellow plastic bottle with a cone shaped nozzle that goes to a fine point that doesn’t let a congealed mess form on the tip. Amazon doesn’t provide ingredients with this listing so I included a photo of the back label.

In short, this is a tasty, creamy mustard, and not too hot.

In short, this is a tasty, creamy mustard, and not too hot.
I am a fan of mustard. I’ve always been a fan of mustard. It is hard for me to say negative things about mustard in general, as it is probably the top condiment out of all condiments. One thing I would like to say, though, is that similar to ketchup, if you do not give it a shake it might pool a little bit of juice at the top, and I do not wanna squeeze liquid I want to squeeze my mustard. Although that can be a little complicated there is nothing else negative I could say about Frenchs. The bottle, the easy application tip, it’s got a very fine point to it, very easy to apply whatever you need wherever you need. I’ve created some beautiful creations thank you French’s.
This is the only mustard I buy. Although I love spicy, and hot, when it comes to mustard this is it! I don’t like Dijon mustard; I don’t like spicy mustard. This is the only mustard I like. The other mustards take away from the taste of the sandwich. This mustard doesn’t do that. I can still enjoy my favorite sandwiches, and substitute this mustard instead of mayonnaise to make it more healthy for me. This will always replace mayonnaise in my kitchen. It is a staple item that I always have on hand. #French’s
Pocono Summit, PA
I have been using this mustard since I was a child. I truthfully cannot say I have never tried a different brand of mustard so I’m not sure I can compare it to anything else! I love it on hotdogs and soft pretzels, it gives both of them an amazing flavor. It’s not spicy or too sour, but the perfect flavor. This is probably a really basic mustard but I love it and it’s extremely nostalgic from BBQs at grandmas!
Richmond, TX
French's® Classic Yellow Mustard uploaded by Shanna R.
Growing up, I couldn't stand the taste of mustard but as I grew up, my taste buds changed and I liked the honey mustard so I figured I would give yellow mustard another chance and I like it. It gives your food a tangy taste and is a great condiment for so many things. It's affordable and I recommend to anyone that wants a great tasting and great quality mustard.
San Antonio, TX
French's® Classic Yellow Mustard uploaded by lora M.
French's® Classic Yellow Mustard uploaded by lora M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I LOVE THIS BRAND OF MUSTARD, IT GIVES A GOOD FLAVOR TO YOUR HOMECOOK MEALS..!!( THE PRICE IS REASONABLE , ) FRENCH'S MUSTARD IS HAS A KICK TO IT, VERY CREAMY & SMOOTH...!!! I RECOMMENDED TO FAMILY & FRIENDS , VERY EASY TO READ INGREDIENTS ON THE BACK OF PLASTIC BOTTLE French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
Phoenixville, PA
It's crazy but in our home, we refer to French's Classic Yellow Mustard as "American" Mustard!  The reason?  My husband is French (lol--no pun) and he's got a "thing" about French's Yellow Mustard. We MUST have it in our home at all times.  He loves it on his hot dogs (My, my Frenchman is so American!)  And I love it on pretzels!  It's a win-win-situation!
Grand Rapids, MI
French’s Classic Yellow Mustard is my favorite condiment!!! I never used to like ketchup when I was younger, I would only eat French’s mustard. I continue to love mustard over ketchup and always pick up French’s brand! I love it on everything from French fries and a little pairs great in homemade Mac and cheese to give it an extra zing! It also helps take away the sting of you get a burn.
Who can beat the traditional, tangy, and perfect tasting classic French’s mustard? No one! This perfectly spiced and smooth mustard is the perfect accompaniment to veggie hamburgers or veggie hot dogs or to mix in potato salad or even on a good sandwich. This bright yellow mustard makes me as happy to eat it as it did when I ate it as a child. Nothing beats this classic and tasty mustard!
Lake Wales Florida
Before I met my husband, I didn't care for mustard. Now I live it! Its the perfect addition to your favorite burger, a hotdog or fries. The only thing I would change is the placement of the lid, move it to the bottom so gravity works with you instead of against you. Nobody likes that surprise squirt of mustard in their face when try to squeeze out whats left in the bottom of the bottle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...