BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This is a well-trusted brand of mustard! It's super inexpensive and lasts such a long time. It's great or burgers or hot dogs, deli sandwiches, and I put it in meatloaf as well. You can't go wrong with this mustard. It's a balance of tangy and sweet.
Miranda💋 R.
Foodie Expert
This yellow mustard is what is use to make my potato salad with and I LOVE IT!! The tangyish taste is what you want out of your potato salad to make it taste amazing!! I also use it on my sausage hotdogs at a family BBQ:D
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of mustard and will continue to purchase this product. I normally purchase this from Walmart. I'm satisfied with the favor compared to other mustards. The price is always affordable.
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
French 's mustard is the only brand I'll buy. Generic mustard is to tangy, other name brands are to dull or to expensive. French 's yellow mustard tastes just right and it's price is in my budget.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
not only is this product amazing on my Frank's, in my ham and beans and deviled eggs but after being capsaicin oil all in my hands I was in serious pain and this yummy condiment literally took the oil and neutralized it after just a few squid and shoes! The only thing to have immediate long term satisfaction! Always in my Fridge!!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
I really like French's mustard, I usually pick this one out of all the other brands. I like the design of the bottle, it's easy to squirt out the mustard and doesn't make a mess. It's a good price for the amount of product you get. I would definitely buy this mustard again, I really love it.
Erica B.
Morgan Hill, CA
My family always jokes and says "If it ain't French's, it ain't mustard" and boy is that true. I LOVE yellow mustard but other brands just can't compare to the taste of this brand. I will literally put mustard on everything. There has been multiple times where someone in the house has cut corners and bought another brand and I've had to go out and buy a bottle of French's. Great product, great price.
Shakeia R.
Foodie Expert
Love mustard especially on my hot dogs. Spreads evenly and does not come out watery. Has a nice tangy flavor.  Very easy to find and inexpensive.  This mustard had been around forever and it is a staple piece in our home. We always get a fresh bottle for BBQs,
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Foodie Expert
The best mustard you can have in your kitchen! It goes well with everything from fast food to more elaborate recipes. I like to use it to season my chicken breasts and the flavor is amazing. There's no competition to French's classic mustard.
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
My absolute favorite mustard besides honey mustard!!! I absolutely love hotdogs and this mustard goes perfect with the ketchup and shredded cheese I put on mine.. so delicious. I also enjoy their ketchup. Great brand overall.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?