BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
April T.
French's is the only mustard I buy. I have tried a few other brands, but they don't hold a flame to French's. It is great on hot dogs, brats, chilli dogs, burgers, and so much more. Good price and great value. I keep an extra bottle on had so we never run out.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I’m not a big mustard fan. It’s very bitter and has a bite to it. I’m more of a ketchup fan. My family will only buy this brand and they put it on all there hotdogs and hamburgers.
Kelsey B.
This is the only mustard I will use! I feel like with some mustards you totally can taste a weird aftertaste, but with this product you can’t! It has such a tangy flavor which just seriously compliments anything you put it on. I typically am huge into hot dogs and hamburgers!
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
One of my favorite condiments and I love the brand so much. They have a better taste to them than most othet top mustard products. The price is affordable and I always look for French's before any other kind! It has great quality and I recommend buying it.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is the best tasting plain mustard that I’ve ever had. I’m a big user of mustard and I’ve tried a large variety of brands and nothing adds up to how good this one is! It has a tangy taste and it’s very flavorful! Love using it for pretzels or sandwiches! If you haven’t tried this before, definitely give this a try! You won’t be disappointed!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
This is the only brand of mustard I will eat. It taste great on a burger, hot dog or a ham sandwich. It has just the right amount of tang and flavor! I always keep a bottle on hand for summer grilling :) The kids love it too!
Charolette G.
Clintwood
French's Classic Yellow Mustard This is a really good mustard, and I use this brand the most. I have bought other brands like the store brands that you find, but I always go back to French's. We usually use in on hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches etc. I will be a repeat buyer of this brand for sure.
Stacy S.
I purchased this product because it was on sale. It was a very good mastered also like how it's affordable and easily found. I will definitely purchase this again in the future
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a well-trusted brand of mustard! It's super inexpensive and lasts such a long time. It's great or burgers or hot dogs, deli sandwiches, and I put it in meatloaf as well. You can't go wrong with this mustard. It's a balance of tangy and sweet.
Katlyn G.
Easton, MD
I am obsessed with mustard I pretty much have it on anything that needs condiments. Where I come from we don’t really use ketchup as much. I love mustard but it does have to be a namebrand like this one. Would you can find anywhere.
Karen A.
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?