BY FRENCH'S #1 in Mustard

French's Classic Yellow mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  No corners cut, no weird stuff, just the bright yellow that brings food to life with zero fat, calories or gluten. Crafted by our master grinders, our Classic Yellow mustard delivers the smooth texture and tangy taste your family will love.

French’s mustard is also available in Spicy Brown, Honey, Dijon, Honey Dijon and Horseradish.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Spice
  • Natural Flavors
  • Garlic Powder

French's Classic Yellow Mustard
  • "This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty " in 69 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can." in 20 reviews
  • "It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog." in 17 reviews
  • "This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. " in 17 reviews
  • "Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. " in 14 reviews
member-2e23abfed
Fort Bragg, NC
Absolutely the best made and best tasting mustard! Use it to kick up your chicken or burgers or for a yummy treat on a hard-boiled egg! To save bottles we buy a huge size at a store (like Sam's or Costco) and then refill our little jar that goes in the fridge. It takes no time and we always have mustard in the house!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
I love mustard! It is a must-have in my house. A sandwich is not a sandwich without some crisp, tangy mustard on it. It's also great to use in marinades and to cook with. Baked beans just are not baked beans without mustard. And French's is a wonderful brand! No frills just great product, the way it should be.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
I am not a mustard person at all, and I never have been. However, this particular brand has really opened my eyes. This is the only mustard I like. It's perfect for a turkey sandwich (grilled or not). It's delicious with onions and poppy seeds in a home made mustard sauce, too!
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Foodie Expert
BEST BOTTLED MUSTARD. It's cheap but it's so good! Perfect amount of tangy spicy and sour. I like it's consistency. It spreads really well but also holds its form when squirted on to hotdogs! Just make sure to shake up the bottle before you use it to not get the mustard water!
Allison S.
Foodie Expert
I love this mustard it tastes amazing and I love it on my veggie dogs and veggie hamburgers and my parents loved it on their sandwiches. It's a fairly good price and you can find it practically anywhere I normally get my at Target or Krogers I recommend it to everyone
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
There is something classic about this brand and taste of this yellow mustard. It has been a staple for dieting for me and it add so much flavor to anything you put it on. Other yellow mustards might pass, but Frenchs will always be number one for me and my family.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
I have grown up with this mustard and I still use it today! I love it on hamburgers and hotdogs and especially when I make potato salad. A little goes a long way and this bottle with last quite awhile. Coupons are always in the paper so you can save even more.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
This is my go-to mustard for all of my summer BBQ needs. Tastes great on a veggie burger and adds a great vinegary flavor in macaroni salad, potato salad, etc. It tastes better than the store brand and is very inexpensive. I go through this stuff like crazy!
Jamie T.
It's a classic and my favorite for any recipe that calls for mustard. I like this flavor better than generic brands. It's priced well and I always seem to get coupons for it. I buy it at Walmart. I recommend it to anyone that wants a classic yellow mustard
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
I love French's mustard, it has always been a classic staple in our pantry since I was a kid. Always cheap in price but great in quality. We usually buy it at our l9cal grocery store. It great with hot dogs or hamburgers or any food you may like it with.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Is this the only mustard you keep in your house or do you prefer another brand
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Besides hot dogs and potatoe salad what do you use mustard for?
Veronica H.
Do you like mustard?
Rose G.
What else goes good with this? Besides the usual hotdogs, burgers, honey mustard?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
What other uses does anyone have for mustard?