French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat s.

BY FRENCH'S

• Xanthan Gum
  • Dehydrated Garlic Powder
  • Tamarind Extract

Mollee W.
I use this in French onion soup all the time. It's also a MUST have for homemade chex mix in the fall and winter months. It adds great flavor and a little bit goes a LONG way. It also dispenses really slowly because of that. French's is on sale a lot of the time and it's a brand name I trust.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
French’s Classic Worcestershire Sauce is always in my refrigerator. I use it for so many red meat recipes. It’s great for a marinade in a pinch. The price is a good value. Would definitely recommend this product.
Charee M.
I use this sauce when it comes to seasoning my meats and marinating them for cooking. It's also a great seasoning if you want to cook vegetables with with meat in it so I normally use this to fix greens with either a ham hock or cabbage with ham hock and bacon or even asparagus. This is very delicious I suggest that you use this a lot when it comes to marinade and seasoning. This will cut down your salt intake and give amazing flavor.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
We use French's (specifically love the extra tenderizing kind) to marinate our steaks. This is one of my favorite brands, and the meat comes out so tender! My husband is a cattle farmer and our family is particular about how they prep meats. French's is reliable!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
One of my favorite sauces! I literally use it on everything! I use a ton of this to marinate my steaks and even chicken! It bring this nice unique flavor in the mix. Sweet but savory, but bitter, and also a little sour. It’s just perfect!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I love worcestershire sauce. Add it to rice for great flavor. I learned this tip by asking the server at Chili's how they flavored their rice. Any worcestershire sauce will do for this trick.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
It is a nice sauce. I grew up on the orginal worcheshire sauce which I absolutely love. This sauce is slightly different. still got the great smokey flavor, but it is a little thicker which may be to more people's liking.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I love adding this to burgers, mixes and especially bison sloppy joes and chicken fried rice. It's always delicious, it's especially good as a marinade with garlic cloves.
Crystal A.
So far this is the only worcestershire sauce that I have found that is Vegetarian safe and it is wonderful. I buy it at Walmart, the only establishment that carries it in my area of El Paso, TX.
ash w.
Just a kitchen staple y’all. I use it with steak and when sautéing mushrooms and onions. I’m pretty sure the sodium count is high though.

Walmart