French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat S.

BY FRENCH'S #38 in Sauces

• Dehydrated Garlic Powder
  • Tamarind Extract

Buy on Walmart
Charee M.
I use this sauce when it comes to seasoning my meats and marinating them for cooking. It's also a great seasoning if you want to cook vegetables with with meat in it so I normally use this to fix greens with either a ham hock or cabbage with ham hock and bacon or even asparagus. This is very delicious I suggest that you use this a lot when it comes to marinade and seasoning. This will cut down your salt intake and give amazing flavor.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
We use French's (specifically love the extra tenderizing kind) to marinate our steaks. This is one of my favorite brands, and the meat comes out so tender! My husband is a cattle farmer and our family is particular about how they prep meats. French's is reliable!
I love adding this to burgers, mixes and especially bison sloppy joes and chicken fried rice. It's always delicious, it's especially good as a marinade with garlic cloves.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO
It is a nice sauce. I grew up on the orginal worcheshire sauce which I absolutely love. This sauce is slightly different. still got the great smokey flavor, but it is a little thicker which may be to more people's liking.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I love worcestershire sauce. Add it to rice for great flavor. I learned this tip by asking the server at Chili's how they flavored their rice. Any worcestershire sauce will do for this trick.
Crystal A.
So far this is the only worcestershire sauce that I have found that is Vegetarian safe and it is wonderful. I buy it at Walmart, the only establishment that carries it in my area of El Paso, TX.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
This is definitely not for every one, but it is my favorite meat flavoring! I LOVE to marinate my steaks and my burgers in this sauce!
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
I love this, it's not for everyone but it works great with any kind of meat
Will A.
Great tasting low sodium option. Love it as a meat tenderizer or to give a good flavor any crockpot meal.