French's Cheddar French Fried Onions uploaded by Ruth D.French's Cheddar French Fried Onions uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY FRENCH'S #4 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

French's® Cheddar French Fried Onions.
New! French's stay-fresh can!™
Since 1904.

Buy on Walmart
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this when I make my green bean casserole it so delicious in top....the perfect topping for the dish...
Kelley H.
This brand is one of those brands that I will buy even though it is more expensive than a store brand alternate because I just think it tastes much better. I used to use the plain variety of these, but now that they have the cheddar, I always get those for our Thanksgiving green bean casserole!
Michele W.
Our family loves using these for our Thanksgiving green bean casserole. We even crush them up and use them as breading for chicken cutlets to give them a crunchy onion flavor. They are great for lots of cooking ideas. We like both the cheddar and regular flavors.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Frenchs cheddar French fried onions make the BEST green bean casserole. It adds so much flavor! They are delicious. I always have to stop my myself as I'm cooking because I eat them right out of the container. The hint of cheddar just adds the perfect touch
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love these things. They're so convenient already packaged and ready to garnish any plate. Can add to so many different things to add texture and flavor. Household name you can trust too
Franki G.
I love these cheddar French fried onions! I usually have a big salad for lunch every day and I like to switch it up and add some new flavor. These fried onions not only make the salad more tasty but make me feel like I'm not even eating a salad! Love them!
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I recommend this! We don't make casseroles that often but on holidays this is what you want.. me and my mom make a green bean casserole and have to have this with it, it's always a bit with the family!
Lori M.
These go so well in my Mexican lasagna. They are crisp with the perfect amount of onion & cheddar flavor. The container is a durable plastic that holds up in your pantry.
SO CHEAP!!!!!!! I love this prouct it's so easy to use its at a good value and not pricey at all!!!! It doesn't compare to anything else!!!!! So healthy!!!!! I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!
Nicole W.
Panama City Beach, FL
A great alternative to the regular French's fried onions when making green bean casserole. I eat them just as a snack, add to meat loaf...the possibilities are endless. 😊
Tammy P.
Are these spicey
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Foodie Expert
What would these go good on? Or how would you use these?
Danielle S.
Does anyone else get in trouble for eating these before they are baked.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Foodie Expert
What do you like to use these in?
Jamie A.
Foodie Expert
Cheddar? What's your favorite recipe for these? I'm only familiar with the regular flavor.