BY FRENCH'S

Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Caramelized Onion Seasoning (Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors (Including Extractives Of Onion), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Canola Oil (As A Processing Aid), Tapioca Dextrin, Gum Arabic, Calcium Silicate And Silicon Dioxide) And Dextrose.

ALLERGY INFORMATION

Made On Same Equipment As Products Containing Milk Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Yum yum yum is all I can say I love them obviously on green bean casserole but in sandwiches for crunch as well as a salad topper I think the caramelized are a bit sweeter and I love that
Stefanie B.
Pretty dang good. Packed with flavor, reasonably priced I only paid a couple bucks for a good sized container. The recipes you can make with these are endless. We love put them in casseroles or adding to a roast in the crockpot to give extra flavor.
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
These are even better than the original. Great to use as a breading for chicken or in traditional green bean casserole. Recommend
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Tried these once, I don’t know if it was the batch I got or the onions in general but they had a very plastic artificial flavor to them.
I tried them on top of a salad but the texture was kind of soft and crunchy which was weird for me.