French's Caesar Original Cocktail Mix uploaded by Kim S.

BY FRENCH'S #68 in Cocktail Mixes

Go beyond your ordinary Caesar. Made with Canadian tomatoes our French’s Caesar mix will be the hit of your next party.

Caitlin R.
Oshawa, ON
I am not a fan of casears why i rate this a 3. But my family members love it! They really enjoyed their cocktail
Flavia M.
Since hearing that French's decided to work with Canadian tomato farmers when another company decided to no longer purchase tomatoes from Canada, I was very impressed, and decided to switch to as many French's products within my household as I could! I switched to French's ketchup, and was already using French's mustard. But, now, through Influenster, I've found that French's Caesar cocktail mix will also be stored in my home's cupboards! This mix was delicious and full of flavour. It's perfect for my home-made Caesars.
Sophie D.
Montreal, QC
This Caesar rimmer from Club House and the french’s Caesar original cocktail mix was perfect for a classic Canadian Caesar drink! It had the right amount of flavour and salt and was very easy to get to stick to a glass with some lemon juice. It was delicious adding a sprinkle of it into the Caesar as well with some hot sauce. I got this product free to try but I would definitely purchase it in the future!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I absolutely loved this. It’s great to drink alone or to mix with vodka to make a caesar. It is full of flavour. I love that it is made with Canadian tomatoes and made in Canada. I did have to check three stores before finding it though. I wish more stores carried it. They also have a fully loaded options but I prefer the original.
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
I'm not the biggest fan of caesars, and when I do have one its typically from Motts.  I will say this is a bit sweeter tasting, when I'm looking for more of a savoury drink.  Also, the size of the bottle is smaller than what the Motts offers as well.  I probably would not buy this again, not because its not a good product but because Caesars aren't my favourite.
Marissa B.
New Minas, NS
Honestly from being a bartender for so long I do like making/adding all the ingredients myself for my Caesar but this is still great. I’d prefer to buy it for camping trips and cottage trips just so you don’t have to worry with all the excess. It’s tastes great and has a good amount of heat. They also offer other flavours.
Carley C.
Toronto, ON
Mmmm loved using this for my caesars! It's a nice change from Clamato, plus it's a Canadian brand, it's a win win! It's probably my favourite brand of caesar mix that I've tried so far and I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. I had this product sent to me for testing purposes from Influenster.
Jessica L.
Delicious! Caesar’s are one of my favourite drinks, so there was no doubt I had to try this product. The flavour was great and did not stray from that classic Caesar taste, which is exactly what I was hoping for. This is definitely a product I will purchase again!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
I still think I prefer Clamato juice for my Caesars. This was more leaning on the tomato juice side of beverage. I made a virgin Caesar with a pickle and celery stick - and rimmer. It was good but I don't know how often I'd drink it.
Karen O.
What a delicious Caesar cocktail mix! It basically has everything you need for a Caesar, just add the vodka. The mix is inexpensive and easy to find in your local grocery stores. I am so happy to see French’s branch out and make more products.