GroceryPantryFrench's
BBQ Twangy Sweet Mustard

French's BBQ Twangy Sweet Mustard

by French's

French's BBQ Twangy Sweet Mustard: Sweet 'n smooth Signature blend

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of French's BBQ Twangy Sweet Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
Bought this for sandwiches but didn’t like the taste. No one in my family did either.
Camila  L.
Odessa, TX
wow this product is very good I recommend it I always use it and I love it I buy it because it is very good
Victoria C.
Central, SC
For context, I hate mustard. But I LOVE this stuff. It’s surprisingly good on burgers (I’m not a hot dog girl) and I actually like it with fries as well. It has a nice balance between sweet and tangy, and I’d definitely recommend it!
Kate H.
Moody, TX
This mustard is great on hot dogs or hamburgers. It’s a perfect mixture perfect for bbq
Samantha K.
Tremonton, UT
This is a game changer I throw this on all my bbq ‘d food and my sandwiches. Even dunk my fries or nuggets. It’s a well rounded sauce that adds great flavor to everything. Price is on point.
Ashley R.
Bronx
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is good with French fries and with chicken it healthy but just put a little. I’m very satisfied with this flavor but sometimes it can be very pricey in the supermarket.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! Its so hard to come by but i luckily find them at my local fresh grocer. This taste so goof. Put this on anything for that sweet het tangy flavor. We love putting it on our burgers and hot dogs
Erika E.
Whitby, ON
French's BBQ Twangy Sweet Mustard uploaded by Erika E.
Purchased at: Metro
This mix of bbq and mustard works perfectly with any form of bbq for the summer. I put it in everything from hot dogs to burgers! You definitely have to try if you like sweet mustards.
Deanna A.
Chilliwack, BC
Love it. Nice change to standard mustard. Adds a bit of sweet tang. Love using it to baste cooked hams.
Alex M.
Moncton, NB
I am a mustard fanatic. This one is a winner! It’s every hot dog’s best friend. Maybe a bit spicier is all I might want more of.

Looking for your answer?