French Toast Crunch

French Toast Crunch Cereal
5375 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I recently found some boxes of this at my local walmart. I bought 2 ate them and since have consumed about 2 or 3 more. It's almost nostalgic from my childhood. Highly recommend and personally its better than cinnamon toast crunch which is another all time favorite.
5 / 5
Me encantan ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– estรกn buenรญsimo
5 / 5
My kid very like it.And he told good good!I easy chew!We love it too.Thanks!I offen bought for my family in VN too.ThanksMy mom say good and i take every morning.
5 / 5
I love the shape of this cereal. Itโ€™s very cute and looks like small toasts. The flavour of the cereal is really good. Itโ€™s easy to eat and tastes fresh.
5 / 5
One of the best cereals on the market. However, can be hard to find at times and probably not the healthiest. I love the 80/20 rule and when Iโ€™m ready to use my 20% of unhealthy this is a go-to!!!! Yum!!!!
5 / 5
I grew up eating these religiously and I absolutely adore these now an adult I want to say recently I saw these back in store and ran to it because these are the best!
5 / 5
What is not to like about this cereal? It is literal mini peices of French toast! So just by looking at it- it makes you want to eat it if you like French toast!
5 / 5
I eat this cereal at least 2 or 3 times a week. But I make mine exceptional... I fry it in butter, sugar and brown sugar. Then right before I take it off the heat, a squirt of syrup. Yummmm
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I was excited when I saw this. I love the flavored of regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch so I was hoping for big French toast flavor. All though the cereal looks cute, theyโ€™re actually mini toasts, but the flavor is practically non existent. Just puffed plain cereal no cinnamon or French toast flavor at all
5 / 5
Growing up, this was the box of cereal I would beg my parents to get me every time we went grocery shopping, and now as an adult, it is what I treat myself with if it happens to grace the shelves of my store that day. The maple syrup flavor and cinnamon, and once mixed with milk, it just tastes perfectly like mini French toast crisps and brings me back to sleepovers with my best friends in the summer time. It truly makes my mornings a little bit brighter when I get to enjoy a bowl of this wonderful treat.