French Toast Crunch Cereal, Pack of 3

by French Toast Crunch

** The real ** French Toast Crunch Cereal These are not of CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH Cereal or FROSTED TOAST CRUNCH Cereal.

Only Canadian cereal tasted real Maple Syrup; A great way for your kids to start their day; You already know that cereal can be a nutritious choice for your kids. But did you know that not all cereals provide the nutritional benefits of whole grain? And did you know that Canada's Food Guide recommends at least half your daily portions of cereal products consist of whole grains?; Whole grain is a key ingredient found in all of General Mills kid cereals. Now you can feel good about serving your children cereals that have the taste they love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of French Toast Crunch Cereal, Pack of 3!
Markham, ON
French toast crunch was and still is and also will always forever be one of my favourite cereals it’s a plain cereal it’s just perfect in the morning it’s not too sweet the only thing that I would change about The cereal is how long it stays crunchy for because if you don’t eat it right away it does get soggy that’s the only downfall
Thornhill, ON
French Toast Crunch breakfast cereal is absolutely one of my favourite cereals, and definitely one I keep coming back to! It's not overly sweet, so you could really have bowl after bowl and not get tired of it. I really love the mapley flavor - it's an easy way to have french toast in the morning without all the prep and clean up!
sault ste marie
I LOVE this cereal, it is so good and so popular at Walmart where I live that it literally sells out the moment they stock the shelves, can one be in love with a cereal?
Welland
Purchased at: Walmart
Great chips. Sometimes not enougb flavor but its a hit and miss with the bags. Also kinda sucks hoe the bags are never really full but more half full.
Markham, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Another all time fave hands down love this so much. But sadly only know one store near me that carries it so stock up when I go to that part of town
longueuil, Quebec
J’aime beaucoup ses serial de plus un emballage de trois ils sont très économique je m’en sert particulièrement comme étant un dessert
Chilliwack, BC
A classic childhood favorite. Perfect for nostalgic satisfaction. Still as an adult one of my favorite breakfast treats!
Purchased at: Costco
French toast crunch is phenomenal! A great once in a while cereal and morning treat! Would always recommend great value
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids love this its more of a treat cereal its super sugary but very tastey!!!!when its on sale its a great price
Saint John
Could eat this cereal everyday! Definitely my favourite kind. Although I wish they came in bigger boxes

Looking for your answer?