French Toast Crunch Cereal, Pack of 3

by French Toast Crunch

** The real ** French Toast Crunch Cereal These are not of CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH Cereal or FROSTED TOAST CRUNCH Cereal.

Only Canadian cereal tasted real Maple Syrup; A great way for your kids to start their day; You already know that cereal can be a nutritious choice for your kids. But did you know that not all cereals provide the nutritional benefits of whole grain? And did you know that Canada's Food Guide recommends at least half your daily portions of cereal products consist of whole grains?; Whole grain is a key ingredient found in all of General Mills kid cereals. Now you can feel good about serving your children cereals that have the taste they love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of French Toast Crunch Cereal, Pack of 3!
Granite Shoals
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal!! It's a perfect go to when I want French Toast late at night, but there's no way I'm about cook sooo late!! Best part is.. It really does take, and look, just like homemade French Toast!!
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!🤗
Lake View Ter, CA
I heard from a friend that this was an amazing thing to try. I have since tried and so far so good. I can’t complain. This is a great deal. Good value for money. Taste is exquisite.
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
This is a delicious cereal that is full of flavor. Each bite tastes like you are biting into french toast and a hint of cinnamon. It is perfect with or without milk!
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
West Palm Bch, FL
French toast crunch is a fun Addition to the breakfast cereal variety. It taste like little Minnie pieces of French toast! Give your breakfast a toss up by adding this to your shopping cart!
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids and hubby love this cereal so much flavor in one little bite my husband won’t eat anything else. Not the healthy choice of corse but they love it
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great product. Was a hit at my recent party! Wish it came in a bigger size though. Great value for the money. Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Westbury, NY
My kids love this cereal i love it to i love the cinnamon flavor in ever bite. I don't just eat this in the morning i eat it when ever I can
Old Hickory , TN
My daughter like it. It’s very good and nice. It’s save my time because it’s very nutritious and crunchy. My girl love it. I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?