BY FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH

** The real ** French Toast Crunch Cereal These are not of CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH Cereal or FROSTED TOAST CRUNCH Cereal.

Only Canadian cereal tasted real Maple Syrup; A great way for your kids to start their day; You already know that cereal can be a nutritious choice for your kids. But did you know that not all cereals provide the nutritional benefits of whole grain? And did you know that Canada's Food Guide recommends at least half your daily portions of cereal products consist of whole grains?; Whole grain is a key ingredient found in all of General Mills kid cereals. Now you can feel good about serving your children cereals that have the taste they love.

Buy on Amazon
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
I love this cereal it is the best. So delicious dry or with milk! My kids love this cereal as do I we buy it often. It is affordable and awesome. We always get the 3 pack it is just a better deal I think. I recommend and will buy again
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!🤗
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This is a delicious cereal that is full of flavor. Each bite tastes like you are biting into french toast and a hint of cinnamon. It is perfect with or without milk!
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
French toast crunch is a fun Addition to the breakfast cereal variety. It taste like little Minnie pieces of French toast! Give your breakfast a toss up by adding this to your shopping cart!
Chelsey M.
El Sobrante
Love these! One of my favorite cereals! I like how they come in 3 packs so they literally last me for months and such a good price!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it is amazing. From when i first started using it i new it was just perfect! I would definitely recommend it.
Corie B.
Cinnamon is so good. I love everything cinnamon. My kids love this cereal as well. I would suggest this cereal.
Mimi F.
high point
My kids love this cereal it healthy it taste great it’s not expensive and you can get it from any store
Sarah H.
I just love cinnamon! This is the best cereal ever. Just thinking about it makes me want to go get a bowl. Lol
Alyssa Z.
sault ste marie
I LOVE this cereal, it is so good and so popular at Walmart where I live that it literally sells out the moment they stock the shelves, can one be in love with a cereal?