BY FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH #12 in Cereal

First Ingredient Whole Grain A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. see more...

• Is this as amazing as it sounds??5 Answers
  • Is this cereal any good? 1 Answers
  • Whats the difference in this and cinnamon toast crunch ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
Back by popular demand, General Mills has given in to the overwhelming request and brought back the sugary, syrupy, cinnamon treat that is French Toast Crunch to US shelves to invade your taste buds with that familiar taste you remember back in the 90s.

I'll never understand what possessed them to take it off the shelves in 2006, but I'm glad to have it back. Of course if you want to buy some this sugary goodness, DO NOT buy it off of Amazon! The sellers on here love to overprice things just for the sake of it. It only costs around $4.00 a box in stores, so why pay $7.00+ more for it on here? The best places to look for this are Walmart, Target, CVS, or Walgreens. I didn't say Martin's only because oddly none of the stores in my area carry them.

Overall, if you're someone who enjoyed this as a kid or however old you were back when this first came out in 1995 until it's 2006 discontinuation, go get it! Same shape, same box design--minus the beloved Wendell, same taste (despite what some may say). Anyone noticed that they're bringing back 90s greats? Last Summer Coca Cola brought back Surge soda after an 11 year hiatus and now we've got back French Toast Crunch. Since some of the 90s most tastiest products are making returns, I think it's time we started knocking on Post's door to bring back Oreo O's cereal as well!
Erika M.
Erika M.
If I could give this 100 stars I would. I used to LOVE this cereal as a child, and then it was discontinued. I forgot what it was like, only now and then seeing Cinnamon Toast Cruch and reminiscing about its long lost cousin. Sometimes I looked online to see if I could buy a box, but the best I could find was $25 for a box from Canada. I nearly bought one. One day, my sister called me, telling me she saw a box of French Toast Crunch at her local supermarket. Well, I hopped in my car and picked up a box, poured a bowl, and nearly wept with joy. It was just the same as I remembered, that sweet, syrupy taste still bold as ever. Thank you so much for bringing this cereal back into my life!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Howell, MI
Great Product, Works as advertised, definitely recommend.They are quite good, and also pretty tasty just eating dry and right out of the box! Tasty snack, or yummy breakfast! It's prob not the most healthy thing you can be eating in the mornings, but there's certainly worse things to shovel into your mouth too. That is what I was expecting. Just as yummy as I remember, and my kids love it too. The price was great, expiration is quite a ways out, so no worries there. Boxes were packaged well. Great buy all the way around :-) Fresh products. Very satisfied. I recommend Amazon Pantry. Shipping box is very durable. All goods were neatly packaged and arrived safely and undamaged.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I am not a big fan of the sugary cereals but this one wasn't that bad. I especially liked the way each cereal piece is shaped like toast. It even looks like toast with the cinnamon sprinkles on it. My son tried it and absolutely loved it. He finished that box and is now on his 3rd box in 2 weeks. It's the only one I have been able to get him to eat lately. Go figure. I also liked the fact that it didn't get all soggy in milk. I really don't like when you get to the end of the bowl and it's all mushy. This cereal is not like that. which is a plus in my book. I recommend this cereal....Tasty, not too sweet and doesn't get soggy.
Anabel A.
Anabel A.
Jamaica, NY
Hola bejsofTo view the decision details of your application, please provide American Express with the authorization to display the decision details electronically.

Please note: Giving your consent will allow you to immediately view the details of your application decision online through our secure site.

By clicking the "Agree" button, you confirm you have reviewed, meet the System Requirements of, and agree to the Consent Statement for electronic delivery.

By clicking the “Disagree” button, you will not be able to view your decision communications electronically.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got annoyed with this stuff very quickly. I tried them a year ago, and fell in love, and I guess I went overboard and tired myself out with it but I am no longer a fan. My roommate loves this stuff, and some friends from my high school really like it. I have never tried it with milk, maybe with milk the flavor is not as overpowering and there becomes a balance, but me myself, I got repulsed by these very quickly after liking them for such a short period of time.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
I can't speak highly enough about French Toast Crunch Cereal. This cereal is so rich in flavor! It's the kind of cereal when done, you just can't help but drink the milk it's been swimming in! I enjoy it, my children enjoy it, and even their dad enjoys it too! It's good for the whole family, the price is fair, and it's something you can always find in my breakfast cabinet! You can find this at any local grocery, worth a try👍🏼👍🏼
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
You can't even begin to understand how EXCITED I was when I found out French Toast Crunch was coming back. One of my favorites from childhood, I was sure it had gone the way of the dunkaroos, but it's back! This is definitely one of those sweet cereals that is good in that it's not over sugary tasting, it has a great maple flavor and holds up to milk really well! A classic brought back and just as good as I remember!
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM

Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Just bring me back some when I said bye Cinnamon Toast Crunch it's just a saying saying as the other brand is just sending me stuff that's it that's always late except one inch punch in the other one is like a shaped like a toast it's so good I was shot when he was giving away samples of it and try to get back to the store because they want to wait for a very long time but I'm glad that I will be buying you
Katy K.
Katy K.
Champaign, IL
Are they selling these in the shape of toast again?! I've heard the rumors... If you have seen them in it's original form, WHERE can I buy some?!! :)
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
What do you like better - French Toast Crunch or Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Jane K.
Jane K.
Millersburg, IN
Is this as amazing as it sounds??
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Oh my goodness!! what?!!! when did they ever make this?! why haven't i had any? where can i get it!!!!!!!!????
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
I STILL have not tried these yet! I just wish it was cheaper and then I would actually try and purchase some.