BY FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH #11 in Cereal

First Ingredient Whole Grain A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite cereals. I'm not sure if they make it anymore but they bring it back off and on to my grocery store.
People think cereals are bad for you and basically just candy but thats not true at all. They are full of vitamins and actually have less calories than the "healthy" versions of cereal we see at the store.
This cereal has a ton of vitamins as well and surprisingly doesn't have a ton of calories.
It is however huge on taste. It's crunchy but doesn't hurt the roof of your mouth. It tastes amazing like a perfect fall and winter cereal with a warm cinnamon and syrup taste. It has a nice golden color and the little French toasts are perfectly thumb print sized so not too little and not too small.
They are thicker than cinnamon toast crunch for example and the squares are a tad smaller but they are still easy to eat. They are also easy to put in a bag and bring for a baby or toddler snack and they're big enough that the clean up from dropped pieces are easy to find and grab.
The taste is great. The cinnamon syrup taste it leaves behind in the milk is delicious and I don't feel bad eating it.
I definitely recommend if you can find it. You can't always and that can be frustrating because its completely unique. But if you can you better get your hands on it quick. You won't be disappointed.
Cam M.
Review for: Cinnamon Cold French Toast 11.6 oz, French Toast Crunch™ Cereal 33 oz. Box
This cereal was my childhood. I was devastated when they discontinued it and the fact that it’s back now makes me the happiest. It’s better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch and once it gets soggy from the milk it’s the greatest cereal experience of all time. I love it and will eat it until my final days.
Kenya G.
Pawtucket
French toast crunch is the best bang for your buck. It's not going to get soggy fro the mill unless you're taking forever. It taste just like maple syrup french toast. I remember when it got discontinued I was so disappointed that when it came back out again I bought multiple boxes. For someone who isn't a huge cereal fan I really do love this one
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
It's funny that this was an option to leave a review on, because I'm currently eating this exact cereal right now. It's one of my all time favorites! When I was in school I always got this kind, then I was so upset when they stopped making it. It recently got put back out on the shelves in my area, & I'm ALWAYS stocked up on it. The only thing I wish would change, is the size of the boxes. Right now I can only find the 11.6 oz boxes. They don't last very long. I'm not sure if they even make bigger boxes, but it would be great if they did. It tastes like real french toast! My mouth always gets watery when I'm starting to eat some of it!
Katie G.
Middletown
I eat a LOT of cereal, okay?  A lot.  Like, probably at least five or six bowls of cereal a week.  This cereal has been in my top 5 since the first time I bought it, way back when.  Remember when it was gone for a long time?  No?  I do.  It was bad times.  But since they brought it back, it's every bit as good as it was before.  It tastes a lot like you would expect, a little cinnamony, sweet, a little mapley.. and the texture is great.  Doesn't get soggy as fast as Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I just.. ugh.  Just buy a box.  If you don't like it, feel free to send it my way.
Heather M.
Windermere
When this first came out as a limited release I loved it- so when it finally made its comeback I had to have it. Just as delicious as I remember! If you like French Toast, but dont like the hassle of -meking- French Toast- this cereal is definitely for you!
Stephanie K.
Hickory
This was always my favorite cereal as a kid and I was super bummed when they stopped selling it. Whenever I would bring it up, no one would know what I was talking about. So needless to say I was so excited when I heard they were bringing it back.
Faris J.
Irvine
I loved these growing up and feel like they disappeared for a good time. But, these will go down as one of my favorite cereals growing up and it taste exactly as it sounds. If you haven’t tried this yet, you don’t know what you’re missing!!!!
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
French Toast Crunch was one of my favorite cereals while I was growing up, but they went away (it seemed). I was so excited when I saw them back on the shelves at the grocery store. With a reasonable price point for a popular cereal, the flavor is wonderful, and makes for the perfect snack.  Whether it's as a bedtime snack, or in a ziplock for a snack on the go, I recommend everyone give French Toast Crunch a try- the hint of syrup will be sure to have you wanting more!
Brittany W.
Kansas city
I love love love this cereal!!! I ate this cereal religiously as a kid and up until a few years ago it had gone missing!  Once i found it again, ive been purchasing just as religiously! It tastes just like a sweet, crunchy french toast. And those adorable pieces that look EXACTLY like tiny pieces of toast are the best part!
Katy K.
Champaign, IL
Are they selling these in the shape of toast again?! I've heard the rumors... If you have seen them in it's original form, WHERE can I buy some?!! :)
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
What do you like better - French Toast Crunch or Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Is this as amazing as it sounds??
Valerie S.
Oh my goodness!! what?!!! when did they ever make this?! why haven't i had any? where can i get it!!!!!!!!????
Brooke S.
I STILL have not tried these yet! I just wish it was cheaper and then I would actually try and purchase some.