BY FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH #11 in Cereal

First Ingredient Whole Grain A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hailey D.
Huntington
Review for: French Toast Crunch™ Cereal 19 oz. Box more...
French Toast Crunch Cereal is my favorite cereal ever!! I absolutely love it. I normally buy this cereal from Kroger or Walmart. This cereal is always a good price regardless of where I buy it. The flavor is amazing!! It’s so good. I will continue to buy this cereal.
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
It's funny that this was an option to leave a review on, because I'm currently eating this exact cereal right now. It's one of my all time favorites! When I was in school I always got this kind, then I was so upset when they stopped making it. It recently got put back out on the shelves in my area, & I'm ALWAYS stocked up on it. The only thing I wish would change, is the size of the boxes. Right now I can only find the 11.6 oz boxes. They don't last very long. I'm not sure if they even make bigger boxes, but it would be great if they did. It tastes like real french toast! My mouth always gets watery when I'm starting to eat some of it!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my kids his favorite cereals. I don’t eat the cereal as the flavors a little funky to me and really crunchy for my teeth. But the kids constantly big for the cereal when we go to the cereal aisle at the grocery store so I don’t mind buying it for them for a little sweet treat in the morning every once in a while. It’s a little pricier than the original cinnamon toast crunch but that’s to be expected.
Alexis B.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Cereal 13.6 oz; 385 g more...
Hello childhood! Wow! I use to eat this cereal growing up, when I seen it in the store one day my eyes filled with joy, my favorite cereal is back on the shelves!! This cereal still tastes the same, even years later. I always preferred this over Cinnamon Toast Crunch. This cereal is sweet, crunchy, and just pure happiness on a spoon lol. 90s kids you know what this is.
Kenya G.
Pawtucket, RI
French toast crunch is the best bang for your buck. It's not going to get soggy fro the mill unless you're taking forever. It taste just like maple syrup french toast. I remember when it got discontinued I was so disappointed that when it came back out again I bought multiple boxes. For someone who isn't a huge cereal fan I really do love this one
Kyle N.
Maysville, MO
French toast crunch is the luscious gem of all our childhoods. Gone are the days of imagining the cereal you ate as a kid! The past is now! Miss the flavor of homemade French toast? Want the convenience of cereal without losing that homemade charm? This is the product by you! Hand forged with maple from the forbidden forests of Narnia, this is a magical treat sure to make your day!
Katie G.
Middletown
I eat a LOT of cereal, okay?  A lot.  Like, probably at least five or six bowls of cereal a week.  This cereal has been in my top 5 since the first time I bought it, way back when.  Remember when it was gone for a long time?  No?  I do.  It was bad times.  But since they brought it back, it's every bit as good as it was before.  It tastes a lot like you would expect, a little cinnamony, sweet, a little mapley.. and the texture is great.  Doesn't get soggy as fast as Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I just.. ugh.  Just buy a box.  If you don't like it, feel free to send it my way.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I wasn’t around for the first round of this cereal but I am so glad they brought it back because it’s probably my new favorite cereal. It’s, dare I say, an even better version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and with tiny, adorable, little slices of bread. It’s altogether a delicious and adorable breakfast.
Mookie M.
Review for: French Toast Crunch™ Cereal 19 oz. Box more...
ive tried this cereal because i heard this what they had back in the back and i wasnt really thrilled as i thought i would be will eating this it didnt really meet my expectations, it didnt really have that french toast taste i was hoping for, it wouldnt buy this cereal again and i dont really recommend this
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: French Toast Crunch™ Cereal 19 oz. Box more...
I still don't understand why cereals like this are marketed as breakfast foods for children considering they're more like snack food than breakfast food (or rather a food you should eat to START your day).  With that said, I enjoy snacking on this cereal.  It's good with or without (almond) milk and surprisingly, it has a flavor close to that of real french toast.

I wish my local papers offered coupons for this cereal considering how pricey it is.  I've found it to be priced the most reasonably at Target.  If you're looking for something easy to snack on, this is a great option.
Katy K.
Champaign, IL
Are they selling these in the shape of toast again?! I've heard the rumors... If you have seen them in it's original form, WHERE can I buy some?!! :)
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
What do you like better - French Toast Crunch or Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this as amazing as it sounds??
Brooke S.
I STILL have not tried these yet! I just wish it was cheaper and then I would actually try and purchase some.
Valerie S.
Oh my goodness!! what?!!! when did they ever make this?! why haven't i had any? where can i get it!!!!!!!!????