Skin CareFacial Skincarefrench girl organics
- organic / vegan charcoal + neroli du maroc cleansing wash (4 oz)

by french girl organics

french girl organics is handcrafted in seattle, wa but remains thoroughly inspired by french body care. carrying a passion for herbs, flowers, botanicals and all things french, proprietress kristeen makes yearly trips to the languedoc province to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of french girl organics - organic / vegan charcoal + neroli du maroc cleansing wash (4 oz)!
Blythe S.
Kansas City
This is a nice cleanser. I wouldn’t use it to remove makeup or sunscreen, but I enjoy using this as a second cleanse or to refresh my face. It feels super gentle, despite the purifying ingredients (such as activated charcoal and green tea extract). You only need a pump or two. It doesn’t foam up or form suds, which is a good thing - it won’t strip your skin. I’m also a sucker for the clean minimalist packaging. Don’t expect a miraculous effect on your skin (it’s just a cleanser), but it’s a great option if you’d like a gentle purifying cleanser with “clean” natural ingredients.
Rebekah V.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really wanted to like this product more. I’ve heard such great things about this brand but this cleansing wash was a disappointing first purchase. As a cleanser, I guess it does a good job as a second cleanse. I use it after I remove my make up but two pumps don’t quite make me feel *clean* so I end up going in with another two pumps and I finally feel like I have a thorough enough cleanse. The fact that I need four pumps of product was -2 stars in itself, but I took another star away because the smell is just too much. It has a very heavy, woody scent that I just can’t get used to no matter how many times I wash my face with this. It is overpowering.
audrey L.
Allentown, PA
Basic and clean. Great for someone who prefers more natural brands. The charcoal definitely helps pull impurities out of my skin but leaves me a little dry. Also very small package for a cleanser

Looking for your answer?