MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerFrench Connection
Fcuk Friction for Her 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray

French Connection Fcuk Friction for Her 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray

by French Connection

An enticing and hypnotic floral and fruity fragrance with notes of pink honeysuckle, apple blossom, red berries, pink jasmine, amber and spun sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of French Connection Fcuk Friction for Her 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray!
yazzy K.
very delicate scent, almost like vanilla. does not last all day and reapplication is necessary, but still a lovely scent.
genesis L.
Melbourne
I ABSOLUTELY  love this product it smells SSSSOOOOO good and lasta a fair while to. The packaging is nice and neat and easy to read and the bottle is a really nice design. The bottle of perfume lasts a very long time proberbly 3-4 months or more.
I am 100 percent sure with 5 out of 5 stars that everyone who loves perfumes will fall in love with its beautiful scent.
Jayde S.
Kent, Westgate
I love this perfume my partner got me for Christmas. It's definitely a summery/spring perfume in my opinion, it has quite a light coconut scent which reminds me of body butters/sun creams.
Gabi J.
My absolute favourite perfume. I use this daily. It smells so gorgeous without being overpowering and I got mine in a gift set with a mist and moisturiser as well. I only paid $20! Perfect price for a perfect product that is a staple in my collection.

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
French Connection Fcuk Friction for Her 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Siobhan B.