French Connection Fcuk Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by tasnia s.French Connection Fcuk Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Taya B.

BY FRENCH CONNECTION

Fcuk perfume by french connection. Top notes of bergamot, muguet and water iris, middle notes of barrigtonia flower, jasmine, peony and violet and bottom notes of golden amber musk, sandalwood and cedar wood. see more...

Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite scents. It's sad because I'm not sure they make it anymore. So light and refreshing and the scent lasts a long time. I bought it in Las Vegas many years ago and now have only seen it at the perfume outlet shops.
Suba R.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell of this perfume! It has such a sweet flowery smell that stays throughout the day. The bottle is unique but difficult to use sometimes as it is hard to press. I will definitely buy again.
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
N Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly it's a really nice smell. I'm not a fan of the name lol, if you have kids in the house put this up somewhere because they may confuse the letters.
Alleah H.
Alleah H.
Let me tell you this right here smells Absolutely Bomb no if and buts about it it just smells that good!
Zama V.
Zama V.
Nashua, NH
I always wanted to try this bought it and OMG the smell is great and let me tell you it last all day
Diane R.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells really nice good. The bottle is very pretty. Very modern and elegant
Taya B.
Taya B.
Lake Echo, NS
I've always wanted to try this stuff because a girl in my class was wearing this perfume and it smelled so nice so I asked her what it was called. I went to Walmart a few days later and picked it up and it is supposed to retail for $20.00+ dollars but for some reason it was under a $7.00 price tag when it shouldn't have been but the cashier sold it to me for that exact price, lucky me! This fragrance also lasts all day long and even if you can't smell it anymore, other people definitely can and as you can see by the picture, I am almost to the half way mark!
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Not a fan. Way too overpowering in my opinion. Smells like cheap grade 8 perfume. However keep in mind that this is purely subjective. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. I did not enjoy packaging. Overall a cheap feeling and quality to this perfume.
Dade R.
Dade R.
Winnipeg
This fcuk spray reminds me of ck1 which was really popular in the 90s so thats a reason why I enjoyed it so much. It is a classic scent of the 90s especially if you were like a total babe.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
This is a must have for me. The smell isn't too flowery or too musky it's a perfect mixture and I love it