French Connection Fcuk Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Taya B.French Connection Fcuk Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by tasnia s.

BY FRENCH CONNECTION

Fcuk perfume by french connection. Top notes of bergamot, muguet and water iris, middle notes of barrigtonia flower, jasmine, peony and violet and bottom notes of golden amber musk, sandalwood and cedar wood. see more...

Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite scents. It's sad because I'm not sure they make it anymore. So light and refreshing and the scent lasts a long time. I bought it in Las Vegas many years ago and now have only seen it at the perfume outlet shops.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume! It has such a sweet flowery smell that stays throughout the day. The bottle is unique but difficult to use sometimes as it is hard to press. I will definitely buy again.
Alleah H.
Let me tell you this right here smells Absolutely Bomb no if and buts about it it just smells that good!
Zama V.
Nashua, NH
I always wanted to try this bought it and OMG the smell is great and let me tell you it last all day
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells really nice good. The bottle is very pretty. Very modern and elegant
Mindy K.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly it's a really nice smell. I'm not a fan of the name lol, if you have kids in the house put this up somewhere because they may confuse the letters.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice day to day wear perfume. It's very clean and fresh smelling and does last well through the day. I usually get mine from semi chem £10 for 100ml with is such a good deal. The only downside I have is the bottle is quite fiddle to use as sometimes it can be quite stiff but other than that I think it's lovely
tasnia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really strong perfume but long long lasting, its a really big size so wouldnt advice carrying around as it is quite heavy. More of a spray and go
Dade R.
Winnipeg
This fcuk spray reminds me of ck1 which was really popular in the 90s so thats a reason why I enjoyed it so much. It is a classic scent of the 90s especially if you were like a total babe.
Danielle R.
This is a must have for me. The smell isn't too flowery or too musky it's a perfect mixture and I love it