French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food

Royal Canin knows what makes your French Bulldog magnificent is in the details. With their pointy bat ears, Frenchies are adorable miniature bulldogs with extremely flat muzzles. They can benefit from a diet that’s easy for them to eat, provides muscle support, and aids with digestion to help cut down on their not-so-adorable gas. Royal Canin French Bulldog Adult dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed French Bulldog. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your French Bulldog, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The customized curved-shaped kibble is specially designed for your French Bulldog’s short muzzle and underbite, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. Precise protein content and L-carnitine support healthy muscles. Exclusive nutrients reinforce the skin barrier for healthy skin. And a combination of highly digestible proteins, precise fiber content, and high-quality carbohydrate sources supports healthy digestion to help decrease flatulence and unpleasant stool odors.

I have a 6 month old French Bulldog. When should I start feeding her the Royal Canin Adult French Bulldog formula? French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food
My Frenchie has been super itchy lately and I’m guessing the culprit is the food we’re feeding him. Is French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food good for Frenchies with skin sensitivities?
how old has to be my dog to try to this food?
Start your review of French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food!
Christine O.
Mount Joy, PA
French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Christine O.
Purchased at: PETCO
When I got my Frenchie (Tori) I knew immediately with the gas Frenchie's let out that she needed something more for her digestive system. This is pricey but she is healthier and happier.
amanda C.
Apple Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by amanda C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My French Bulldog lives this good!!! It prevents him from being so gassy and stinky. I buy it from Petsmart and it is $49.99 for a 30 pound bag of food. My frenchie really enjoys it. I definitely recommend you try this food for your frenchie.❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jeffry R.
My frenchie loves this food! Highly recommended. Keeps her nice and built. Her droppings are solid. ^.^ love them
Lauren K.
La Porte, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog loves this food, she has been eating it for 3 years now. We decided to add wet food to it as well and she has no problem eating it.
Maria G.
Great dog food . Zero skin problems. No smelly poops . Thy really loved it . I don’t purchase anymore got to say I feel it’s kind of pricey only because I have to feed 7 dogs .
Fabiana G.
Houston
Es lo mejor para perros pickys y que en particular el mío se traga la comida y no la mastica bien, estos son más grandes y lo obliga a masticar antes de tragar French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food 😋😋
cassidy H.
Indian head, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by cassidy H.
After trying almost every top shelf dry dog foods, fresh foods, and home cooked this has been the only food my frenchie can fully digest and maintain a good weight on. It’s kinda pricey considering the ingredients they use are cheap but it’s the only thing that works for us so we’ll continue to buy.
Tatiana V.
las vegas
My dog loves this food so much. He is very picky and sometimes won’t eat but as soon as we tried this brand he will eat and he wants more.
Kayla R.
Naperville, IL
Best food for my dogs. Really like how this brand has different types of food for different dog breeds.
Betsabel R.
Colton, CA
Royal Canin puppy dog food is the best dog food out there and the puppies love it. It’s made with all great ingredients. It’s the healthiest way to go. It gives them all the nutrients they need to grow healthy and strong.