Freixenet Sparkling Wine

by Freixenet

What does this wine taste like?
Is this beverage offered at most liquor stores?
Start your review of Freixenet Sparkling Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Holly W.
Delicious sparkling wine - has a great fruity flavor and the sparkle is just right. No bad aftertaste.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
This is a very nice and sweet sparkling wine. Full of fruit flavors. Wonderful on it's own or with punch...
Reney S.
I love this wine. Very refreshing, and light yet dry but sweet taste. My best friend and I just had some over the weekend.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Its really delicious. Had some just yesterday at my bff house. A sweet dry taste i would have some again
Sophie S.
I've had the Freixenet black bottle, I believe its was in the champaigne section of my liquor store. I liked it! Other than this kind, I go with Korbel Brut.
Molly G.
Bloomingdale, IL
I love sparkling wine because it is so sweet. This product may be my favorite. The fruit flavors are wonderful. I added it to a punch and it was delicious.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
This tastes great! The nose is bright and appealing with citrus and apple aromas and a hint of anise. The palate is soft and refreshing with notes of dried fruits on the finish.
Amanda P.
Trenton, NS
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a nice and sweet sparkling wine. Full of fruit flavors. Wonderful on it's own or a great addition to a punch!
Gabrielle F.
muito gostoso, tem um ótimo aroma, tem um sabor incrível e é ótimo para harmonizar com frutos do mar, peixes e comidinhas leves. A embalagem é sofisticada, e vale a pena comprar novamente. O preço é um pouco mais caro, mas vale a pena pela experiência.
Jodie S.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
I was given this as a gift at Christmas time and I pleasantly enjoyed it. It’s perfect for gifting as the bottle is impressive and looks very pleasing. The taste is nice and would buy again. I would recommend this to peopl