Freixenet Prosecco

by Freixenet

Made from the finest Glera grapes in Italy’s Prosecco region of Veneto, Freixenet Prosecco is as distinctive as it is delicious. Glimmering with golden light and served in a breathtakingly unique bottle, it is fresh and finely effervescent, with the aromas of flowers, citrus and apple – a delicate delight for the palate. A perfect aperitif.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freixenet Prosecco!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly  S.
Orlando, FL
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Kelly  S.
This bubbly has a very light and smooth flavor. It’s not overpowering. It’s easy to drink if you’re not a big sparkling wine fan. The bottle is very pretty. Good stuff! Just in time for New Year’s.
Miryam J.
Rego Park, NY
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Miryam J.
This Prosecco is purely delicious. The bottle looks so upscale and makes an amazing gift. Especially at this price point of around $20 a bottle (depending where you buy it), it’s a steal in comparison to other high end champagne. It is a bit fruity and not super dry, but also not overly sweet. I enjoyed the level of carbonation and it was very easy to drink. There wasn’t any bad aftertaste in my opinion and I think it would pair very well with juice for a nice brunch mimosa! I think I will be adding this to all of my holiday dinners and for sure will bring it along to any party. After trying this and their other cava, I can say this is also a very trustworthy and consistent brand. The quality is on par with other high end brands, and it honestly is a perfect substitute if you’re not trying to break the bank but still want a nice drink option. I highly recommend this and definitely am excited to share this with family and friends!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Brooke M.
The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and sparkles like a Diamond! The bottle is so pretty that I almost didn’t want to drink it as it looked so nice displayed on the bar. The taste is light and refreshing with hints of apple, citrus and grapefruit. I paired it with a charcuterie board and it was the perfect companion. I’ll definitely be buying 2 bottles soon, 1 to drink and 1 to just have displayed on the bar.
Anjelica  E.
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Anjelica  E.
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Anjelica  E.
Have you ever seen a more fancy bottle? I love how cute this bottle is I just want to bring it out and show it off to everyone I know! It looks like vintage crystal or a piece of jewelry! This prosecco has really a unique flavor palate it is not overly sweet but also not too dry. It is light and crisp with notes of grapefruit, pear and maybe honey. It pairs great with shellfish like lobster, shrimp and crab. I recommend saving this one, however, for special occasions because it is a bit more expensive at $20 a bottle.
Allie S.
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Allie S.
This is really good and the bottle is so pretty, I think you pay mostly for the cool bottle though
Rachael  Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Rachael  Z.
but definitely great quality. crisp, clear and what a beautiful bottle. and the price you can't go wrong. not too alcohol tasting. goes down smooth.
Alena S.
Champaign, IL
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Alena S.
Such a fancy bottle of absolutely delicious sparkling wine. I’m obsessed with design and with how luxurious it is.
Helga Z.
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Helga Z.
This product comes in a stunning bottle. Great if you collect wine bottles. The description on the back of the bottle says extra dry sparkling wine. This description is 100% accurate. It is very dry... it was not enjoyable for me to drink. Update; Chilled the bottle, the wine tastes wayyyyy better chilled.
Ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Ashley K.
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Ashley K.
This is a very smooth sparkling wine with a nice crisp citrus taste. The bottle itself is beautiful and unique. I would definitely give this to someone for a special occasion or just have it for a summer dinner party.
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Freixenet Prosecco uploaded by Anne S.
This might be one of the most stunning bottles I've seen in a long time which made me love this brand right from the start. This is the perfect prosecco, not too sweet or too dry. so glad I got to try this!!!

Looking for your answer?