Freixenet Cava Spumante 750ML

by Freixenet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freixenet Cava Spumante 750ML!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel  W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 8
Freixenet Cava Spumante 750ML uploaded by Rachel  W.
I received the Freixnet Brut complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my review. This line is a little sweeter than I prefer but a good value for the name brand.
Jennifer T.
Delran, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Freixenet Cava Spumante 750ML a well made, well balanced Cava that has just the right amount of bubbles with a softer more approachable sweetness.
Laura I.
Vacaville, CA
This is great for dessert. It is very sweet and refreshing at the same time. This product is very affordable which proves more expensive is not always better.
Danielle R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A delicious, dry sparkling wine! Pairs well with cheese a fruit, and also meats. Comes in such a gorgeous bottle, reasonably priced and worth the purchase. A good summer drink for sure! If you like sparking wine I highly recommend
Devi  S.
Temple Hills, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
a good sparkling wine for a refreshing drink my favorite Mimosa, if presentation is very nice in a very elegant mini barcokka, with a good price, I recommend it. Freixenet Cava Spumante 750ML
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This has been my go-to Champagne for years now and will continue to be. If you're looking for one that's not sweet, but is flavorful ... search no further!
Nichole  D.
Marquette, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's not the best tasting, but it was my first taste of wine and the only taste i took after that. Not a huge fan of wine. It was okay. Just not good enough.
Yvette C.
Bellflower, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect for a mixer! I love the taste and the way it blends with other drinks! It’s a must have! It’s a bit strong though.
Ritzie A.
Birmingham
I've tried so many of the Spumante's and Asti wines.  They taste much the same in flavor and bubbliness, but this #FreixenetCavaSpumante is not only practically-priced, but I get no annoying "after-headaches" that so many of us get on those occasions when you wanna consume a "little extra."  Sweet, bubbly, refreshing, and I recommend this brand especially if it is your first sparkling wine tasting, OXO~
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very tasty, and my favorite part is that it's not too sweet! And not too expensive. I don't drink much wine or champagne but this is a pretty good one when I'm feeling like some bubbly, or trying to give a not-too-pricey gift.

Looking for your answer?