BY FREEZE-IT

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bonus size! Freeze frame. With optical brighteners for enhanced shine. All weather proof. 24 hour hold. All Weather Proof Extra Benefits: humidity resistant; quick drying; enriched with panthenol B-5; UV protection; extreme freeze hold; non-sticky; non-flaking; water free. Enhanced Shine Optical Brighteners: Optical brighteners make brown hair richer, red hair brighter, black hair shinier and blonde hair more true to color by increasing light and color reflection. Improves and enhances all types of permanent and natural hair color. Not tested on animals. Complies with VOC requirements. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in USA. see more...

• Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've ...1 Answers
  • So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?2 Answers
Meagan B.
Appleton, WI
In love with this product! Holds great, love the smell and doesn't feel gross in my hair.
Vivian C.
Logan, WV
Love this hairspray. Great for when you really need it to hold ALL day. I recommend it
Angela W.
Plaquemine , LA
I really love how flexible my hair is even after I use this hair spray it's awesome
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
This is a great hair spray it holds very very well but I don't like the smell.
Cheryl P.
Absolutely love this hairspray...the best for weddings, prom, pageants etc.
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
Review for: Hair Spray 11.6 oz; 329 g more...
I love a good hair spray! The Freeze It original Freeze Hair Spray is perfect! Some hair sprays leave your hair looking wet and greasy, so I love that this spray dries up quickly and it has an amazing hold! It makes my hair more manageable, and best of all it gives my hair amazing volume!
Kayla W.
This hair spray is really good I love it!! I use it every day and it works so good!!
Sarah F.
Manning, SC
So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! Does anyone reccomemd this product or any other hairspray for me?
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've been a big believer in freeze it but here lately I've became obsessed with big sexy hair.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone know what the 'optical brighteners' is in this products? Dies it just give some shine?

back