BY FREEZE-IT

Bonus size! Freeze frame. With optical brighteners for enhanced shine. All weather proof. 24 hour hold. All Weather Proof Extra Benefits: humidity resistant; quick drying; enriched with panthenol B-5; UV protection; extreme freeze hold; non-sticky; non-flaking; water free. Enhanced Shine Optical Brighteners: Optical brighteners make brown hair richer, red hair brighter, black hair shinier and blonde hair more true to color by increasing light and color reflection. Improves and enhances all types of permanent and natural hair color. Not tested on animals. Complies with VOC requirements. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in USA. see more...

• Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've ...1 Answers
  • So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this hair spray it keeps hair right where you need it it’s keeps its hold it doesn’t wear off I would definitely recommend this products
Linda X.
Ham Lake, MN
This is a very nice hairspray . My mom loves it; It's the only kind she buys . It holds very well . I'm just not a big fan of the smell .
Chelsea H.
Shreveport, LA
This is the new southern belles version of aqua-net!! I swear by this hairspray, it holds my fly-aways & my daily style! GREAT product
Donna P.
Monroe, GA
This hairspray is a southern girl's must have. If you love big hair, there is nothing better to get you there and hold it allllll day!
Jamie G.
It's a great product. I use this to hold my curly hair in place. Can't use too much though because the mega hold is true for it.
Elizabeth S.
Love this! It keeps my fine hair styled all day even when I'm very active. This is a definite must have for my beauty routine.
Morgan S.
Stafford , Va
My go to hairspray. Has Strong hold, and not sticky. Smell is not overpowering. I use it on myself & my kids everyday.
Rebekah O.
Review for: Hair Spray 11.6 oz; 329 g more...
Great hair spray ! This is my number one go to :) it has amazing hold and a great smell :) and it's not expensive :)
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Instant hold literally , as soon as you stay it starts to hard has an amazing scent and I definitely love this stuff
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
The smell is strong and kind of off putting but the hold is INSANE, so if you can handle a smell it is worth it
Sarah F.
Manning, SC
So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! Does anyone reccomemd this product or any other hairspray for me?
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've been a big believer in freeze it but here lately I've became obsessed with big sexy hair.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone know what the 'optical brighteners' is in this products? Dies it just give some shine?