BY FREEZE-IT

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bonus size! Freeze frame. With optical brighteners for enhanced shine. All weather proof. 24 hour hold. All Weather Proof Extra Benefits: humidity resistant; quick drying; enriched with panthenol B-5; UV protection; extreme freeze hold; non-sticky; non-flaking; water free. Enhanced Shine Optical Brighteners: Optical brighteners make brown hair richer, red hair brighter, black hair shinier and blonde hair more true to color by increasing light and color reflection. Improves and enhances all types of permanent and natural hair color. Not tested on animals. Complies with VOC requirements. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in USA. see more...

• Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've ...1 Answers
  • So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?2 Answers
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN
I LOVE this hair spray!! It has the best hold of any I've tried and that's including the more expensive salon brands!! My husband can tell when I have used a different brand bexcuse this one makes your hair shinier
Jessica P.
Conway, AR
This is my new favorite hair spray!! I used it cosmetics mega hold freeze spray with brightening effect at first and saw that Walmart now carries the brand so I thought I'd try a new one! It holds all day and doesn't melt in the summer heat
Jenna K.
Springfield, MO
When you're needing a hairspray with massive hold to help you get big volume this is the hairspray to get! It has great hold while keeping your hair soft! It doesn't hold all day, but of all the hairspray products I've tried this one is the best for the price! I get it at Walmart for under 6 bucks! :) love it!
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
I had to choose this a lot during my cheerleading days. It really helped the curls stay in my hair. But, I hated how my hair felt, even after a shower. I wouldn't have bought it for my own use, but that's what was preferred.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
It gives my hair an extra boost of shine and holds in my curls for the entire day. You should use only a small amount for you hair, you can overdue it and make your hair feel to hard with an ugly texture.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
This is the most amazing hair spray EVER! This is the ONLY product that has held my hair in place even on the most hot and humid days down here in Alabama! I love it for slick backed pony tail looks also! It doesn't give that "wet" look like some other products.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
For around $6 this stuff is great! I have long fine hair and nothing ever holds it but this will hold better than most. I can make a can last for about a month.
Rachael B.
Seymour, TN
This is always my go to hair spray! It’s great quality for an all day hold! The product amount and price is perfect! If you need a new hair spray try this one!
destiny n.
Love it love it the only hair spray I will do my hair my hair will not hold any volume with any other product so yes I do love I've been using it many years
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
The top gets clogged pretty easily and is kind of cheap. The spray itself though is nice and seems to hold up pretty well. Last through out the day nicely.
Sarah F.
Manning, SC
So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! Does anyone reccomemd this product or any other hairspray for me?
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've been a big believer in freeze it but here lately I've became obsessed with big sexy hair.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone know what the 'optical brighteners' is in this products? Dies it just give some shine?

back