BY FREEZE-IT

Bonus size! Freeze frame. With optical brighteners for enhanced shine. All weather proof. 24 hour hold. All Weather Proof Extra Benefits: humidity resistant; quick drying; enriched with panthenol B-5; UV protection; extreme freeze hold; non-sticky; non-flaking; water free. Enhanced Shine Optical Brighteners: Optical brighteners make brown hair richer, red hair brighter, black hair shinier and blonde hair more true to color by increasing light and color reflection. Improves and enhances all types of permanent and natural hair color. Not tested on animals. Complies with VOC requirements. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in USA. see more...

• Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've ...1 Answers
  • So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?2 Answers
Kalynn M.
When im not a work i dress up and i always use this hair product. It makes it easier to make my hair do what i want it to do. It dont fall out or nothing. My hair style stays in my head the all day and night until i wash it out.

#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Lindsay H.
This hairspray is so good!! We got it for dance competition a few years ago, and we haven't used a different hairspray ever since! It keeps hair in place very well, and it lasts through sweat too!! I highly recommend this product!
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I really like this hairspray. It dries really really quick and it resist all humidity. It keeps my hair just the way I want it every day by just a little bit. I like to use this when my hair is curly and the curls never move.
Annah W.
Millry, AL
Review for: Hair Spray 11.6 oz; 329 g more...
Where do I even begin with this hair spray?! Whenever sprayed onto my hair, not one strand comes out of place! No matter how much I tumble, run, or jump, my hair holds! I will continue to buy this until the day I die! I love it so so so much!!!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
So far I have only bought the trial size one of this one day at work I needed hairspray so I picked up this one and at first feel in love with the smell omgosh love it and it held up all day no frizz or anything so I used it to spike my son's hair the next day and it stayed in place no flaking or anything and it his hair styled so easy he like the smell of it and claimed it as his so I didn't get it back and he's 4! Lol but I would recommend I would definitely buy again!
Lauren G.
Girard, OH
Best hairspray I've ever used. I buy 2 every 2 weeks when i go shopping. Its serious stuff. I would use it and tease my hair for volume when it was straight. Now I use it in combination with moose to keep my permed hair from going frizzy. Its serious stuff, but if you don't like a lot of product just lightly mist and you'll be fine. The only bad thing I can say is the nozzle on the bottle breaks easily for some reason. I've wasted 3 bottles because of this and its annoying. Now when I buy a bottle i test it out at the store before I purchase.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
This is a very heavy duty hair spray. I use it when i sincerely need my hair to stay put. It works well if you brush through it after spraying but it will be a little crunchy. The smell is very distinct but i love it- it reminds me of a cologne. It's relatively cheap but sometimes the nozzle gets clogged and it sprays out very uneven.
Halee M.
Holy Moly...calling all big hair lovers!
I never thought I'd be hanging up my Rave and Aquanet cans in exchange for something else but here it is! Ladies, do you want your hair to stay put all day? here's the secret! My hair dresser let me in on this little gem and I'm never turning back! Can be found at Dollar General stores.
MELANIE W.
I had been looking for a product to replace to expensive Kenra 25 that I fell in love with a few years ago. I feel like I have tried everything and nothing could live up to it. Freeze It has been the closest I have come and forgot only being $4 compared to $20 is a huge hit! No it isn't an exact match but when in a $ pinch this will be my go to! It does spray a little wetter and dry a little harder but with some practice I think it could be a good replacement!
Aylin R.
Laredo, TX
It's so hard for me as a hip hop dancer to find a hairspray that will keep my hair in condition and put while performing. This hair spray is perfect, it keeps my frizz, or it keeps my hair put! If your phone is around it's extremely hard to take off mist of hairspray that fell on it even after a couple of scrubs, that's how good it is! Absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone who is trying to keep their hair how it is for any occasion!
Sarah F.
Manning, SC
So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! Does anyone reccomemd this product or any other hairspray for me?
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've been a big believer in freeze it but here lately I've became obsessed with big sexy hair.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone know what the 'optical brighteners' is in this products? Dies it just give some shine?

back