BY FREEZE-IT

Bonus size! Freeze frame. With optical brighteners for enhanced shine. All weather proof. 24 hour hold. All Weather Proof Extra Benefits: humidity resistant; quick drying; enriched with panthenol B-5; UV protection; extreme freeze hold; non-sticky; non-flaking; water free. Enhanced Shine Optical Brighteners: Optical brighteners make brown hair richer, red hair brighter, black hair shinier and blonde hair more true to color by increasing light and color reflection. Improves and enhances all types of permanent and natural hair color. Not tested on animals. Complies with VOC requirements. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Made in USA. see more...

• Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've ...1 Answers
  • So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! ...3 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?2 Answers
member-f76408983
Best cheap hairspray! When I was in school we always used this hairspray for pageants because it really does FREEZE your hair! It works great to hold down fly aways! I use this hairspray everyday!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Review for: Hair Spray 11.6 oz; 329 g more...
This is my absolute favorite drugstore hairspray. Holds the style ALL DAY. It can get crispy if overused but if you do over do it just brush your hair out a bit and you won't need to re-spray. I love the smell and it is a constant repurchase for me!
Brittany T.
Cleveland, TX
Review for: Hair Spray 11.6 oz; 329 g more...
Simply hands down one of the strongest hair sprays I’ve ever owned. I would even compare it to my nexus. It is the best scrunch, up do, keep my beehive in place while I get spun around the dance floor hairspray ever. Plus it’s dirt cheap!
Rhonda C.
I really Love this Freeze It Hair Spray. It is the best that I have ever seen. I don't really wear a lot of hair spray but this hair spray is so good you don't need a lot of it cause it just takes a little. It holds very well and smells good too.. It lives up to it's name.  I would recommend this hair spray for sure. I have to give it a 5 out of 5 stars.
Rebecca B.
I really do like this hairspray. It holds super well and isn't really sticky. It's also pretty cheap and found at the drugstore. HOWEVER, I HATE the smell. It's terrible and it LINGERS something fierce...if they changed the fragrance, I'd repurchase.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Listen, y’all! If you want your hair to stay in place and have an amazing style then look no further than Freeze-It hairspray! I love my big ol’ teased hair and am always receiving compliments from others wondering what products I use. Well, my #1 is Freeze-It! It keeps my hair in place and helps with amazing volume. I simply cannot live without this product and keep a bottle well stocked at all times!
Tiana C.
I love this hair spray!! It's my top favorite hairspray! If you style hair .. you want this hairspray! I learned about this spray from being in dance and you know you have to make sure your hair isn't falling everywhere!! This spray will definitely keep your style for the whole day!! Definitely recommend it!!
Adrienne C.
AWESOME!! I have naturally straight hair so curls do not hold good with my hair. This hair spray is a life saver. It holds my curls for hours among hours. No other hair spray can do that, and believe me I have tried them all. My mom curls her hair every day for work and this is the only thing she will use.
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
Freeze it seriously lives up to its name. This is a product I have used for almost two decades now and I love it. It is extremely effective in keeping hair where you want it and is much better than most other hairsprays who claim to do the same things. I highly recommend it.
Jordan W.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Hair Spray 11.6 oz; 329 g more...
This gold can packs a mighty punch. This is a hairspray you can bank on when it comes to special occasions. You can guarantee your isn’t going anywhere when this bad boy gets involved. The scent isn’t the best but it’ll hold through some high power winds. Worth it. Freeze It Mega Freeze Hair Spray - 10 oz.
Sarah F.
Manning, SC
So my hair is thin, oily and doesn't like to hold curls! Does anyone reccomemd this product or any other hairspray for me?
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Is this good? Does it make your hair crunchy?
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
Do you prefer freeze it or big sexy hair? Honestly, I've been a big believer in freeze it but here lately I've became obsessed with big sexy hair.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone know what the 'optical brighteners' is in this products? Dies it just give some shine?

back