BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFreeze 24/7
IceCream Douple Scoop Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Freeze 24/7 IceCream Douple Scoop Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer

by Freeze 24/7

A smoothing, moisturizing complex that provides intense hydration while nourishing, firming and toning skin- provides immediate and long term benefits. This high-tech, super-charged skincare cocktail takes the moisturizing experience to the next level. Luxurious and exceptionally hydrating, IceCream Double Scoop™ by Freeze 24/7® is a powerful moisturizing complex of ingredients that hydrates the skin while providing serious anti-aging benefits. A powerful moisturizing complex that hydrates, nourishes firms and tones the skin Works with all Freeze 24/7® products to enhance their performance, while also functioning as a powerful, luxurious stand-alone intensive moisturizing treatment Diminishes expression line formations while shielding the skin from oxidative stress and UVA/UVB rays Skin looks supple, vibrant and healthy - noticeably radiant and smooth Reduces the ap

Would YOU recommend it ?
Start your review of Freeze 24/7 IceCream Douple Scoop Intensive Anti-Aging Moisturizer!
Darlene B.
When I had this, I couldn't say enough good things about it. It is not available in this country anymore. It went on smooth and you didn't need much. It had like a filler quality and plumping line finish. For a moisturizer it was highly impressive. My skin looked and felt great. Also I didn't need to put on primer because it was such a great texture. That smoothing and filling thing made it a perfect base for makeup. Love this.
Sam K.
95662
HAve been enjoying this product. I use it as part of my night routine only. It looks thick but melts on the skin and does not feel like u have products on the face. In the morning my face loops hydrated. Haven't seen much difference in my fine lines, but I guess it's too early to anything on that.
Grace G.
London, ON
So cute 1! I loved the nice moisturizing touch to it :) could be too pricey a bit , but still it is great for all influensters