Freeze 24/7 Freeze & Go Pump Tube uploaded by Gwen J.

BY FREEZE 24/7

Age-Less Skincare® This skin perfecting, colorless cosmetic instantly brightens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while leaving a soft and luminous finish.  Glides directly over makeup without smearing or smudging to deliver a perfect complexion anytime, anywhere. Works Miracles On: Skin Imperfections Fine Lines and Wrinkles Enlarged Pores Dark Circles Oily Skin Dermatologist Tested, Hypoallergenic, Clinically Tested, Non-Comedogenic Instant Gratification™ see more...

Review (1)
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
I first read about this in a fashion magazine, I knew it was very pricey so when I came across this at Marshalls I freaked! It's quite lovely. It's a brightening primer smooth wrinkles combo. I like applying to my crows feet...seems to ease the lines and it does brighten, giving the illusion of less tired! I like to keep this in my cosmetic bag for quick touch ups.