BY FREEZE 24/7

Cleaner, Clearer, Happier YouNothing beats a clean feeling, from having a tidy pantry to a neat desk. Now your skin can experience that kind of calming clean with Freeze 24-7 Skin Glace Daily Detoxifying Cleanser & Mask, a gentle deep cleaning formula that provides maximum skin purification, detoxification and hydration. With daily use, you can effectively unclog pores, remove excess oil, make-up and impurities, leaving your skin visibly soft, supple and healthy. Daily Detoxifying Cleanser & Mask replenishes your skin's natural moisture balance while calming red, irritated skin. Plus, it serves as a great shaving cream for men and women. Provides maximum skin purification, detoxification and hydration Designed for daily use An ideal shaving cream for men and women Especially Suited For: All skin types including red, irritated skin Essential Elements: This energizing Cleanser & Mask is formulated with a blend of Rice Bran and Hydrolyzed Soy Protein. see more...

Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
I am really surprised by how much I love this facial cleanser. My skin feels very soft and balanced and, most importantly for my combination/oily t-zone skin - clean without being taut. I also like the fact that it uses soy for an ingredient. I bought this after I ran out of my Nars cleansing milk, which I also love and now I use both because I can't decide, but rationalized it because this product can also be used as a mask (although I haven't used it this way yet.) It is a little pricey, but if you are already using this category of cosmetics, not a huge deal. I think this would work great on all skin types and highly recommend this product.
member-4a37d
The best, I haven't been able to find it online....Please tell me where to order it. There is nothing like it, and I've tried everything!  Help!
member-4a37d
Where can I find freeze-24-7 skin cleanser and mask? The green one???
member-4a37d
Hi Leslie...I have been using this for years and I love it. Where online did you find it???? Thanks! April
member-4a37d
WHERE can I find this??? So far no luck.