Freeze 24-7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum 0.15g uploaded by Claire M.

BY FREEZE 24/7

This revolutionary topical eye serum quickly and effectively helps reduce puffiness, fine lines, dark circles and other signs of aging within minutes of application. Banish crows feet and say bye bye to fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness with this ground breaking eye serum. This lightweight, fast-absorbing eye serum delivers a youthful appearance around the eyes. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles directly under and around the eye area within minutes of application. Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area by rapidly bringing oxygen and nutrients to the area. Works where solutions such as Botox® can t be used. A lightweight, fast-absorbing, topical serum, which causes a cooling, toning sensation; indicating that Freeze 24/7® Anti-Aging Eye Serum is working. Incorporates our patent-pending Age Reversal Tech see more...

• How is this product? When did you start seeing results?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love trying out new eye creams in an attempt to find something that actually works. So far I've found the best results with Shiseido eye creams, but this comes close. It definitely reduces the dark circles under my eyes and it seemed to improve the look of the lines underneath my eyes as well. The only unfortunate thing is that this is much more expensive than the Shiseido eye creams. So you get less impact for a higher cost.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye serum was alright, I didn't really notice any difference in the skin surrounding my eyes when using this. It wasn't very moisturizing and it didn't offer me any anti-aging effects even after using the entire product up. I would not repurchase this or recommend it to others.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in a subscription box. Didn't really see much of a difference from using it for several weeks. It's also pretty expensive for a full size and I am not willing to spend more to keep using it to see if it can make a difference
Dominique D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've never used an eye cream before but a sample this stuff came in my lip monthly bag. I used it this morning and I'm impressed! It instantly tightened my entire eye area and its very cooling. Obviously it didn't do anything about my dark circles after one use but I am willing to keep using it.
Claire M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this about a week ago, and it's already made a huge difference in the appearance of my dark circles!! A little goes a long which is nice, but it has a strange smell, and leaves my eyes feeling slightly sticky.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eye serum. I received a sample of it in an Allure Beauty Box. It works great. It is my first time trying Freeze items and I really like it.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I'm absolutely in love with this! I've been using it just over a month and noticed fine lines diminished and my under eye area feels and looks tighter and less tired. Super impressed! But $58?!?! Why must it be so highly priced?! I got the BoxyCharm sample and yes, it least me a month because a little really goes a long way. I love the results...that may be why I end up buying it.

I apply after cleaning, let it absorb, about 8 minutes and then apply my regular under eye overnight cream. On days where I feel like my under eyes look puffy or tired I apply a little,, let it absorbs and presto! Brightness! The best part is it absorbs so well it has zero affect on makeup or concealer.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Good product with noticeable results after one use. The bags and lines under my eyes looked considerably less noticeable. After using it a couple times I can really see an improvement. I mainly use it in the mornings with my face cream. Sometimes I will put some on overnight. Not sure if it plan on purchasing after I run out of my sample due to the high price. The product works very well, I just feel as if I could find a product just as good for less.
Kendra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am super impressed with this product. While I don't have wrinkles yet this product improved the tone and slight bags under my eyes. It is refreshing when you look tired before applying your makeup. The product consistency is nice. I would recommend it.
Amelia V.
This eye serum tightened the area around my eyes and reduced any puffiness. However, it was not effective on any darkness or wrinkles. I have sensitive skin and found the product to be a little irritating. I did pass this on to a friend and they love the product and find it beneficial.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? When did you start seeing results?