BY FREEZ PAK

Freez Pak™The Icicle Reusable Ice Substitute. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jelly Q.
I have like 5 of these in my freezer! great for everyday use! Not only can you use these for when there are accidents but you can use them for other things. Such as if you take lunch for work then put one of these in your lunch bag and it will keep the food cool like yogurts or anything that needs a fridge!
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE using these to pack lunch with in my lunchbox. They keep everything nice and cold. You can get a handful of these babies and stick them in your cooler and it will keep your cooler nice and cold. Comes in handy when grocery shopping long distances, or traveling and camping.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
They may not stay super cold as long as the bag ice packs do, but these are so much easier to slip into bag lunches in my opinion. I've seen the prices vary though so don't over pay when you could go to wal mart and get it cheaper.
Jasmine H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these ice packs for my lunches at work. They stay cold for a long period and don't drip water everywhere when they start to thaw out. I have never even had a problem with them leaking or anything.
Dee G.
Having one of these are good to have. From an injury to ice or keeping it in a lunch box, they are perfect. They work really well and keep things cold. I would tell everyone to get one! They come in handy.
Dustin S.
Travis Afb, CA
In the market for a cold pack that is just as cold as your ex-girlfriends heart? Than look know further my friend. This little puppy right here with keep things nice and cold and it will be like she never even left.
Maria C.
I've been using these ice packs to keep my lunch nice and cool for work. I've not been disappointed at all and would recommend it to anyone. They're also reasonably priced!
Dr. Tredell D.
Hampton , GA
This is a life saver for us. My kids use these for their lunches which keeps the products cool for a number of hours. I would recommended this
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have severe back pain and there cheap little packs are perfect and stay cold for a long time. They mold to your body as well
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is very good and useful and affordable to keep lunches cold in a lunch box and I like to buy several at a time