Freestyle Lancets - 100 ct Box uploaded by Sheila K.Freestyle Lancets - 100 ct Box uploaded by Tamika H.

BY FREESTYLE LANCETS

For Use with the Freestyle™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System 100 Sterile Lancets FreeStyle Lancets are made from very thin, 25 gauge stainless steel for comfort, and sterilized for your protection.  FreeStyle Lancets also fit almost all other lancing devices. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tamika H.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear these things are a life saver. I use these twice a day. I was using a different kind before these and they use to having my fingers hurting but these don't.
Victoria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dad is diabetic so I bought these for when he comes to visit. Nice thing about them is that the company has a huge program for diabetics and they actually give you the device for free when you buy these for the first time.
Louisa S.
These are great for any diabetic. The ready to use and the lancets are not too expensive to buy. They come in a Pack of 100 and usually tested 3 times a day so it'll last about 30 days.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
My father uses this as he suffers from diabetes and insurance for a while didn't cover this or so he was told we found out another brand did
Courtney P.
Somerset, KY
Diabetes run in my family so i have to stay updated on my sugar levels, this helps because its a cheaper brand
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
I've used these in the past. They were very easy to use and didn't hurt very much.. Good quality..
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm diabetic and these are a must have item in my house as an essential to taking my blood sugar.
Joanna F.
These are very easy to use and one of the most inexpensive Lancets on the market.
Joan L.
My mom Always uses these Freestyle Lancets . Easy to use and very effective .
Sheila K.
Moose Jaw , SK
Used these lancets for years. Good quality product. Doesn't hurt or bleed too long. Cost efficient. Sterile and come with a cap to recover.