Freestyle Freedom Lite  Blood Glucose Monitoring System Nfrs 1 Ct Box

Freestyle Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System Nfrs 1 Ct Box

BY FREESTYLE FREEDOM LITE

The Free Style Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System requires only a 0.3 microliter blood sample size (the world's smallest sample size). This meter has a larger display screen so that reading your results can be just as easy as the testing process. Absolutely no coding is required. Test results show up in just 5 seconds. see more...

Freestyle Freedom Lite  Blood Glucose Monitoring System Nfrs 1 Ct Box
Freestyle Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System Nfrs 1 Ct Box
Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite of the Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems I have ever used. I can test in many places, and the strips it takes are great. They have little spike things to help get to the blood so you get less errors and use less blood. I also like the little light for the strip so you can see what you are doing when testing.
Got mine at Walmart, the cost was not to bad.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been given many monitors during my 25 year career as a diabetic and right now, my insurance covers the freestyle freedom lite meter, strips and lancets. This monitor is by far the easiest to use and to program. It needs only the smallest drop (not even a full drop) of blood and gets me my result quickly. The case that fits the meter, a vial of strips and the lancet device is very small and compact which makes it easy to lug around in my purse. It's neither heavy or bulky. I really like this meter. It's quick, simple and accurate. Fits my needs perfectly. (Some meters out there are just too complicated and have way too much gong on with them so if you want something basic then this is the one for you. Plus, it's extremely affordable if you are without insurance you can get the strips at very low or even no cost!)
Tammie J.
Don't be fooled by this affordable blood glucose monitor. Freestyle Freedom works perfect and easy to read; which is wonderful. I love the fact that I can find the same brand strips, which only needs less than a (tiny) drop of blood. Rite Aid is where I purchased mine..
Kirstin H.
I've used this before as my backup tester. I normally use a one touch ultra. This one you are supposed to be able to test on your arm.