BY FREESET

Donkey milk, is the newest Korean beauty secret "it" item.  Contains an abundant amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, C and E and bio-polymers to moisturize and slow down the aging process.  Intensely hydrate your skin with this Donkey Milk Whitening Skin Gel Mask and leave your skin looking bright, radiant, and youthful.  see more...

• Does anyone know if this product really have donkey milk in it? I...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alyssa H.
Red bluff, CA
I LOVE this mask! I have been dealing with hyper-pigmentation from old breakouts and I use one of these once or twice a week and I am really noticing a difference in the brightness of my skin. The dark spots look less noticeable too. I love the quality of the sheet mask itself, too. Very soft and durable. Great for sensitive skin in my opinion.
Hanna S.
Enskede, SWE
This sheetmask is one of my favorites. It moisturizes really good and it has great ingredients in it. It feels cooling and it is soothing, it brightens and it gives radiance to my skin. It's a good mask. However..-I really don't care for how it smells..
Lynn T.
Does anyone know if this product really have donkey milk in it? If so, does it real make a difference compared to other masks out there.