BY FREESET

Donkey milk, is the newest Korean beauty secret "it" item.  Contains an abundant amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, C and E and bio-polymers to moisturize and slow down the aging process.  Intensely hydrate your skin with this Donkey Milk Whitening Skin Gel Mask and leave your skin looking bright, radiant, and youthful.  see more...

• Does anyone know if this product really have donkey milk ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I know sheet masks will claim they help with brightening the completion, but lemme tell ya Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Whitening really does make you look luminous. The mask has a ton of essence, and dripped onto my shirt while I had it on, but it was worth it. My roommate said I was glowing. I'll be trying the Healing version next, which was sold out when I had tried to purchase it with the Whitening.
Adriana V.
I took off one star because, while these masks brighten nicely, they are pretty highly priced given that I can get similar results from other masks. I do think these have a nice cool feel when applied, and they stick wonderfully to my face. I love the gel essence. Just be aware that these are not real hydrogels!
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
I love the other freeset donkey milk masks, but this one felt uncomfortable and kind of burned. I have sensitive skin so maybe it would work for someone else, but I didn’t notice many good effects over how my skin was red. My sister likes these though so I won’t rate it too low.
Alyssa H.
Red bluff, CA
I LOVE this mask! I have been dealing with hyper-pigmentation from old breakouts and I use one of these once or twice a week and I am really noticing a difference in the brightness of my skin. The dark spots look less noticeable too. I love the quality of the sheet mask itself, too. Very soft and durable. Great for sensitive skin in my opinion.
Mary C.
Love these masks. I’ve tried all three and they’re so good. They leave my face smooth, plump, and brightened. Recommend for all skin types
Hanna S.
Enskede, SWE
This sheetmask is one of my favorites. It moisturizes really good and it has great ingredients in it. It feels cooling and it is soothing, it brightens and it gives radiance to my skin. It's a good mask. However..-I really don't care for how it smells..
Lynn T.
Does anyone know if this product really have donkey milk in it? If so, does it real make a difference compared to other masks out there.