Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Healing uploaded by Vanna L.Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Healing uploaded by Olivia V.Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Healing uploaded by Olivia V.

BY FREESET

Donkey milk, is the newest Korean beauty secret "it" item.  Contains an abundant amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, C and E and bio-polymers to moisturize and slow down the aging process.  Intensely hydrate your skin with this Donkey Milk Healing Skin Gel Mask and leave your skin looking bright, radiant, and youthful.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia V.
I ADORE THIS MASK!!!!!!! This mask is absolutely amazing. I have oily, acne-prone skin and could not love this anymore than I already do!!! When I tried my first one I felt like I was at the spa... it was so relaxing, refreshing and cooling.... my skin felt like it was breathing. So relaxing I feel asleep. Taking it off my face looks so vibrant and alive. As well as super plump and looking very nourished. This is a product I will use weekly over and over again. Cannot recommend this enough!!! A MUST TRY!
Alyssa H.
Red bluff, CA
I love this mask! I have a few different ones in this brand but I always have these on hand for when I'm breaking out and my skin just needs some extra love! Very gentle and I can really tell a difference in my skin especially with redness and/or infections from breakouts. Definitley recommend this to anyone who deals with acne, and I have very sensitive skin and it's not harsh at all!
Dorinda W.
I heard about the hype about these masks, so I went to try them myself. Honestly, I really wanted to love these, but my skin says no. I get a light burning sensation for the first five minutes or so when I put it on, which has not happened to me before when I used other sheet masks. The burning sensation only applies to their healing version.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite masks! The Freeset Donkey Milk Healing Mask is a hybrid/hydrogel sheet mask that is meant to soothe, repair, and heal troubled/damaged/acneic skin. It contains a huge list of botanical ingredients as well as donkey milk to soothe and moisturize skin. These masks last quite a long time (around 45-60 minutes) and they leave my skin feeling brightened and moisturized, and any redness/irritation from blemishes is instantly smoothed. Highly recommended!
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Oh my god what an amazing skin mask there's nothing negative I have to say about this you can find it virtually anywhere and it is super super effective I don't repeat user and I will continue to use this and I recommend it to everyone
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
This mask is highly recommended to those suffering from sensitive and irritated damaged skin. With its specially formulated ampoule essence, it repairs and heals every layer of aggravated skin. It also minimizes the appearance of pores and decreases the chances of pimples and irritation.