Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua uploaded by Laura S.Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua uploaded by Farah M.Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua uploaded by Cynthia R.

BY FREESET

Donkey milk, is the newest Korean beauty secret "it" item.  Contains an abundant amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, C and E and bio-polymers to moisturize and slow down the aging process.  Intensely hydrate your skin with this Donkey Milk Aqua Skin Gel Mask and leave your skin looking bright, radiant, and youthful.  see more...

• Are any other places beside Target where i can find this one?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good mask. I'm glad it's not actually milk!! It's my first time and I like it. It's gentle and the smell is not too strong which is nice. It's cooling and feels very moisturizing! Great for dry climates!
Cynthia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
(Holy grail) the best most amazing mask for extremely dry & sensitive skin I can even use this when I'm having a rosacea flare up The glow and hydration I get from these are like any other product I've ever used And they're affordable definitely going to repurchase when I run out
Madison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness, there are not enough nice things in this world to say about this mask! It is beyond my absolute favorite! Extremely moisturizing on my skin! I have oily skin, and this adds a ton of moisture without making my skin more oily. My skin just absorbs it right up, and my skin is more supple and hydrated overall. My makeup applies so smoothly after using this mask in my skincare routine.
Nayeli G.
Schaumburg, IL
I have acne prone skin and am trying different sheet masks to control it. I've been loyal to a few but decided to try out something new. This is a sheet mask that has gel on one side. If you have dry skin this will be great for you, as it is super hydrating, but if you have acne prone skin I would suggest to stay away from it. I used it and loved the instant results, my skin was plump and hydrated with a healthy glow, but a few minutes later little blemishes started to pop up. The mask itself is great, but it's too rich for oily/acne prone skin.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask has a great fit and wasn't drenched with the gel. It came with a plastic back to the sheet mask like most gel masks, which made it easy to unfold. I left it on for 25 min and dabbed the excess gel into the skin. It dried fairly quick and left my skin hydrated and soft. I definitely recommend!
Shan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not my favorite. It was nice and cooling while on my face but that was it. I tapped the gel into my skin after but it seemed to not absorb well and left a film on my skin I could feel. The scent threw me off too because it was a bit plastic-like with some faint honey notes. I would try other masks in this line but so far I'm not impressed.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's always a good thing to do facials and they always feel great right after. I love this. My skin feels so Fresh, clean and soft after sigh this. I use these after I take off my makeup and sometimes after my shower, either way it makes my skin look lovely
Lyra A.
Winnetka, CA
Just used this mask last night and I went back to my Korean beauty site and bought 5 more . Super amazing hydrating properties and smells absolutely divine!!!

I just began my k-beauty testing and I have boxes filled with all sorts of fun beauty finds . I have this one and the healing mask .
Jen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with Korean beauty products!! I got this K mask from Meme Box. It was on sale for $3 or so which is pretty good for high end k beauty products. I liked it so much I actually went back and ordered two more.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this after seeing a review on youtube. I liked it well enough and liked the material and thickness of the mask. My skin felt super soft and hydrated. I would definitely buy another one.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are any other places beside Target where i can find this one?