BY FREESET

Donkey milk, is the newest Korean beauty secret "it" item.  Contains an abundant amounts of Vitamins A, B, D, C and E and bio-polymers to moisturize and slow down the aging process.  Intensely hydrate your skin with this Donkey Milk Aqua Skin Gel Mask and leave your skin looking bright, radiant, and youthful.  see more...

• Are any other places beside Target where i can find this ...5 Answers
Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua

Start your review of Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Just used this mask last night and I went back to my Korean beauty site and bought 5 more . Super amazing hydrating properties and smells absolutely divine!!! I just began my k-beauty testing and I have boxes filled with all sorts of fun beauty finds . I have this one and the healing mask ." in 4 reviews
Pearl City, HI
I love Soo AE products.I have been using thi products for months now.The texture is not too sticky.Its smells good.I use it before sleep.It makes my skins soft and smooth all the time.The only problem its makes my skin irritated sometimes.
Fridley, MN
This is a pretty good mask. I'm glad it's not actually milk!! It's my first time and I like it. It's gentle and the smell is not too strong which is nice. It's cooling and feels very moisturizing! Great for dry climates!
Oh my goodness, there are not enough nice things in this world to say about this mask! It is beyond my absolute favorite! Extremely moisturizing on my skin! I have oily skin, and this adds a ton of moisture without making my skin more oily. My skin just absorbs it right up, and my skin is more supple and hydrated overall. My makeup applies so smoothly after using this mask in my skincare routine.
cincinnati, OH
Great for moisturizing dry winter skin! Definitely a moisture bang-for-your-buck. I use it at night so the essence has extra time to soak in after I remove the mask - trying to wear makeup on top would probably prove difficult, since there is plenty of leftover essence on my face (and in the package, which is great for using on your legs and arms!)
north canton, OH
Recieved this in my ipsy bag. Not a fan of sheet masks so this is a great alternative. I don’t leave on over night but just till it is soaked in. Leaves skin super smooth
Schaumburg, IL
I have acne prone skin and am trying different sheet masks to control it. I've been loyal to a few but decided to try out something new. This is a sheet mask that has gel on one side. If you have dry skin this will be great for you, as it is super hydrating, but if you have acne prone skin I would suggest to stay away from it. I used it and loved the instant results, my skin was plump and hydrated with a healthy glow, but a few minutes later little blemishes started to pop up. The mask itself is great, but it's too rich for oily/acne prone skin.
Hope Mills , NC
The mask has a great fit and wasn't drenched with the gel. It came with a plastic back to the sheet mask like most gel masks, which made it easy to unfold. I left it on for 25 min and dabbed the excess gel into the skin. It dried fairly quick and left my skin hydrated and soft. I definitely recommend!
It's not my favorite. It was nice and cooling while on my face but that was it. I tapped the gel into my skin after but it seemed to not absorb well and left a film on my skin I could feel. The scent threw me off too because it was a bit plastic-like with some faint honey notes. I would try other masks in this line but so far I'm not impressed.
This Donkey Milk mask came in my walmart beauty box. It felt cold and refreshing on my skin. My face feels soft and moisturized, but I didn't know if I should wash it off at the end. I ended up washing it off because it was stinging a little.
Marshall, MN
It's always a good thing to do facials and they always feel great right after. I love this. My skin feels so Fresh, clean and soft after sigh this. I use these after I take off my makeup and sometimes after my shower, either way it makes my skin look lovely

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email