Freerice.com Charity Organization

by Freerice.com

do you think this is a good DIY projecr??
[product:ouai-texturizing-hair-spray] ?
Start your review of Freerice.com Charity Organization!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is a great way to get people involved and helping the community and those in need, while learning and educating yourself as well!in reviews
In my high school if you had extra time in class our teachers would let us get on this computer to this website you learn and donate rice at the same time.in reviews
It was always such a easy way to practice all different subjects and you felt good knowing that you were donating food every time you played!in reviews
...and learn if they had completed their classwork early, and gives to a great cause.in reviews
...underprivileged individuals all through the website of helping people learn new words and challenge one's vocabulary to consistently improve and become better and smarter individuals as well! in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is a great way to get people involved . this is an awesome organization that helps people who are hungry .
Marlyna  L.
Schenectady, NY
This charity help a lot of people they give rice and much more for those who want and need
Maryn I.
Ortonville, MI
Great to do with children, classrooms, family jeopardy, or just when you are bored but the best thing is you are actually helping. They donate for every correct question you get rice to people who really need it. So lets just keep doing good things!!
Codee F.
Sandy, UT
When my students earn free time on the computer this is one of the options. The kids love it and actually have contests to see who can earn the most rice! I love this because it all goes to a great cause!
Patricia H.
Grand Forks, ND
Answer questions--donate rice to those in need. It could not get easier! A great time-waster that actually doesn't wast time. You get to learn all sorts of subjects and help people. It's easy to get sucked into but it's easily justified by saying, "I'm feeding people in need."
Cory O.
Wadsworth, OH
Why not do your part, its free to you, all it takes is a little time. Being a teacher, I think this is a great way to get your students to give back and show the impact they are making. Why not feed the hungry?
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I loved this organization!!! I’m literally building my vocabulary while feeding someone. It takes no effort at all but it can help someone in need!
Sonya M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Freerice.com Charity Organization uploaded by Sonya M.
Let’s give a miracle text me for the link or check out the link? I’m doing all I can let’s work together
Cheryl B.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I love this site and suggest everyone try it when needing to kill time. What a better way than to play games in order to feed people in need? As someone who is low income, I give when I can, and when I can't, I go to this site. It's a beautiful company. I love it!
Marcia W.
Plover, WI
I really like going onto freerice.com and learing what my vocab strengths are but more importantly helping others from home. I think it's important to help others and this is a simple and easy way to do something for others.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lizth A. il y a 2 ans
Yes and the price is 128 dollars
il y a 2 ans
Kate Spade ? do you carry this brand?
Lizth A. il y a 2 ans
Is a good brand , but I haves nothing to this brand but I know is a good brand
il y a 2 ans
Eau De Parfum ?do you carry this perfume?