BY IFROGZ

iFrogz IFFRWEWH0 FreeRein Bluetooth Earbud see more...

Review (1)
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I love hands free products!! I’ve tried several
(A LOT) of different brands and styles. I really like this one but I don’t exactly love it. Only for basically two small reasons...compared to my main go-to earpiece I can accept or decline a call verbally and there is no wire whatsoever. On the flip side, using the ifrogz I have higher quality as far as people being able to hear me, I can put both earbuds in and it’s clear that I may be listening to music or talking on the phone (I’ve gotten many strange looks when I am using a Bluetooth that’s very small and is used in only one ear, nobody can really see it so they think I’m just having a one-sided conversation with myself 😋) HA!
Actually as I am writing this review, I can say that I do love this product, it’s multipurpose and the audio incoming and outgoing is great. The price is right as well! Very inexpensive and high quality. You can go wrong!!