BY FREE PEOPLE

Nina T.
Wilkes Barre , PA
I love this!! It is very relaxing to use, I feel I will finally get that beauty rest I need and it has a gel inside if you wish to cool it and then out it on. Very good product!
Anna s.
i love the freepeople website. They always have new arrivals and the style is very neutral. Sweaters a very pricey but they are very comfortable and stylish.
Marnie m.
Alexandria
I love Free People clothing! My favorite products are most of the thermals, leggings, jeans and the adella bras! Not everything is “hippie” clothing. They have a variety of items to meet all needs. Shop there at least one, you won’t be disappointed.
Caroline E.
Been rocking free people for 10 years now and have to say always love their simple looks with something different. I can find them at Nordstrom and TJ MAXX
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
love this brand and what they have to offer! their clothes are so beautiful and i have loved every thing that i have purchased from them!
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite place to buy clothes now! I love how different the style is (kinda like boho)! I typically shop for it at tjmaxx because it’s cheaper but sometimes things in the store are just too cute and it’s hard not to get something!
Lindsey P.
Charlotte
I love free people and their website is super easy to use! I usually go to Nordstrom rack or their website because I love their classic pieces. I have several pieces in multiple different colors. I will definitely continue shopping here.
summer d.
Lewes, DE
my favorite place to shop!! free people has the cutest clothes and accessories. a little on the pricey side however
Lundyn M.
Denton
I absolutely love everything I buy and it lasts and holds up so well. They are pretty expensive in my opinion but when I get a chance to splurge in the season change I definitely head over to free people
Cristina G.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love the comfortable, carefree style of free people. Stunning colors/patterns, flowy fabrics. What more could you want!?