BY FREE PEOPLE

Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
All time favorite store hands down. About 75% of my wardrobe consists of free people. It's bad.... I have the app and get on it every single day and then go look at my bank account wishing I could buy everything I have in my wish list Cart... ( maybe one day) but seriously I love how feminine and boho all their stuff is and it's always very high quality ( you pay for what you get!) I've had stuff from there that's 8 years old now and still in perfect condition and still in style! My family and friends always get me free people gift cards for Christmas and birthdays because they know I'm obsessed!
Angela I.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I don't know where to begin when it comes to anything made by Free People! They are one of my favorite fashion brands I love their mixture of boho, athletic, dressy, casual, business and nightlife clothing and accessories, I don't think I've ever seen something did not love plus they make everything from yoga and exercise clothing to wedding gowns and everything in between from jeans and sweatpants to beautiful dress pants. all of their clothing is very well made and they use the most beautiful Fabrics. I have always wanted to be a fashion designer and if that dream ever came true most of the things I would design would look like Free People clothing because that is just the style I love! But when it comes to my clothing collections I can honestly say Free People is my biggest and most beautiful collection ♡
Sara K.
San Diego, CA
Love this brand!  I’ve purchased a few tops, dresses and sweaters from the brand and they last.  They also wash well and don’t change shape.  I usually purchase their clothes online if they are on sale because they are pricey.  I will shop their as long as I fit into their clothes
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
Free people gives me such great confidence when wearing it! The quality of the clothes is totally worth the price and often times they have many cute/affordable items on their sale section. Free people brings self expression and class in each of their pieces and I will continue to shop here for life!!
lindy g.
I love this website. I can spend hours online searching for clothes I like and "starring" them and then later going back and picking the few that I liked most. Honestly though my one complaint is the lack of sales and coupons that the website has especially for students in college.
Veronica M.
This is a great store for casual comfortable clothes that is bohemian inspired and trendy too. Their sizing runs big so that is something to keep in mind if you are unable to try on their clothes. You can find their clothes from anywhere like marshals to Nordstrom and their stores in malls. I always like their pieces because they are so unique and just my style and are always comfortable
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I live the comfort and wearability of Free People. I wish I could own every piece they sell. So comfortable and beautiful. I have so much of their stuff and always look to see what's new. I cant always buy but I am always checking for what's new. I adore free people!
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
Although free people is super pricey You’re also getting your moneys worth because the clothing is just so top-notch the quality is incredible and sometimes you can actually find really good deals on the website especially if you become a member for it
Rachel S.
I love every single thing on free peoples website!!!! I’m absolutely OBSESSED. People are always asking where I get my FreePeople clothes and when I tell them they are always so intrigued and Now my friends have become obsessed just like me.
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love all of the free people clothes!! They are so cute and stylish and they are always on top of the new trends! They are a chic/boho look and I love them all! They are a little pricey but they are made very well and I always get complements