BY DOUCCE

A versatile 4-color palette eye shadow with silky and smooth powders which generate a pure look that won’t fade. Each of the highly pigmented 15 ready-to-wear colour palettes are specially curated with both matte and shimmer shadows to allow for effortless blending. The versatile silky smooth powders are so rich it feels creamy. The fine weightless powders glide on easily without smudging or creasing. Apply dry for a more natural finish or apply wet for a more long lasting dramatic look. see more...

Buy on Doucce
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
I got this as a perk for signing up to Allure Beauty Box. The only thing I like about this palette is that you can exchange the shades for new ones because it is a magnetic palette. The only problem is I hate all of their shadows. They're all so chalky and patchy. I've tried the smokey eye palette as well as a few singles that were shipped in other beauty boxes. They're all the same to me. Chalky and not worth it.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this palette!  The fact that you can change out colors for on the go makes it soooo much better!  I got this one, the smokey eye kit, and several additional colors (which i keep in the big palette when not putting in this little one).  You can literally create an infinate number of looks with these magnet palettes, and will keep buying as long as they are producing these shadows!
Kelsey R.
These are beautiful colors that blend SO easily! They’re pigmented and really creamy. The shimmers work best with your finger. You do have to be careful not to pick up too much product but that’s really the only thing I don’t like about them.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I got this amazing eyeshadow quad as a bonus gift for signing up for the Allure Beauty Box. The color are so beautiful and make a nice Smokey eye. The colors swatch very nicely. I really like this and use it often.
LaDonna M.
Great that I got it as a gift from the #allure beauty box but because I'm unfamiliar with the brand I automatically thought it was cheap. I checked online and it's value is $35! I'm shocked. The colors I received are coppery plum, white, grey and matte black. The other three are shimmery. Feels creamy but pigmentation isn't there so that's disappointing. Perhaps I could use these on my waterduct/inner corner or lightly on my undereye.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got a set of four eyeshadows of this brand when I signed up for the allure beauty box. I didn't get the colors pictured I got a cream a gray a black and a burgundy-ish color. I love love love the shadows. They are soft and creamy they have a little bit of kickback in the pan but they do not have a lot of fall out. The colors are gorgeous and so sparkly.. I got multiple comments today on my eyeshadow!
Brittany H.
Love this as my 'to-go' eye shadow! And absolutely love that the case is magnetic so I can swap out my eye shadows daily! Plenty of mirror in this little compact! Would recommend
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this as a free gift for subscribing to Allure' s monthly beauty box! I am so glad I did! The eye shadow is on point!
mindy j.
917 middle fork Salyersville, KY
I love this product and so will everyone else I'd definitely recommend this product it goes on great and stays all day
Ketevan T.
These are my go-to eyeshadows for every-day makeup. I have several colors and often change them in the palette. I love the shimmery colors more than matte ones, but both options look very pretty. This palette is very convenient for travelling as it is compact and you can choose colors you actually need to take with.