Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersFreeman Beauty
Freeman Soothing Body Lotion, Cucumber And Aloe Vera

Freeman Soothing Body Lotion, Cucumber And Aloe Vera

Thirsty skin will drink up the soothing benefits of this super-refreshing body lotion. Cucumber and Aloe Vera melt gently into skin to relieve dryness and restore vital moisture levels. Skin is smooth, soft, and revitalized! Perfect for dry skin.

• Thirsty skin will drink up the soothing benefits of this super-refreshing body lotion.
  • Cucumber and aloe vera melt gently into skin to relieve dryness and restore vital moisture levels.
  • Skin is smooth, soft and revitalized.
  • Perfect for dry skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman Soothing Body Lotion, Cucumber And Aloe Vera!
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really don’t like this product it breaks me out. I bought it at Walmart in a rush. It’s not a good product and I would never recommend it to anyone. I will never use a product from this brand again.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the way it smells. Seems to be helping with my legs and hands. My skin feels great after using this lotion, it moisturized and helped keep my skin feel soft and hydrated! I would like to try other different scents as well

Looking for your answer?